mistake/nationwide

jas2006
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i made the mistake of sending my first letter to local branch had reply straight back saying no.

any advice wot to do next ie who to contact next?

hope at last i have posted this right but im sure some one will let me know if i havent

It is not a mistake to send any of your correspondence to your local branch -- including the claim form.

• 1 month later...

after my first letter to local branch and reply saying no i sent my lba off on 21st june, just got reply back today from there team manager, the standard get lost letter but also a bit about if im not happy i may wont to bank elswhere, should i make any phone calls to them or wot do i do next?

thanks jas2006

I would not telephone them at all, unless you can record the call. If you have had a negative response to your LBA, you now need to file a claim, either on www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or at your local court using an N1. Use one of the spread sheets available in the library, this will enable you to add the 8% interest at this stage. Have a good look at the templates and the FAQs. All the guidance as to how to submit a claim and to fill out the spreadsheets are there. If you have any questions, somebody will try and help.

Well done - you're on the home stretch now!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks