Lloyds TSB claim ****WON****

bobcatman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all recived a letter from footanstay today,without prejudice,

the bank does not accept that there is any legal merit in your argument.the charges claimed by you have been imposed in accordance with the terms that you agreed with the bank,

although your claim has no legal foundation,regrettably the bank has to take onto acount the cost of litigating over relatively small sums,

the bank is therefore willing to settle you claim on the following basis

the amount of 2798.4 will be paid by chq.

2167.5 unauthorised borrowing fee 401,9 interest 120 court fees 100 alocation fees

payment in full and final setlement

this setlement will remain confidential between you and us and the bank

i will accept this offer, but can i ask for wasted costs order?as iv had 1 court apperance and alot off work, also i called them 4 days ago remoinding them of the 13 was the day for discolsure they said they would not file anymore documents anyway what you think garyh

bobcatman:rolleyes:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, im just starting out my claim and have received by post many pages of Dated and amounts of Overdraft Excess Fee's and Overdraft interest. Im not sure, do i send the preliminary approach for repayment letter and do i attempt to claim for the Overdraft interest? But im reading of people getting court orders and having to send action request forms. Please can someone provide a bit of help ie just claim for the Overdraft Excess Fee's or Overdraft interest aswell, and is it still worth seeing it through?

thanx in adv

Hi,

I have read ur thread with interset. I filed for refund of charges on mcol and currently waiting for the allocation to be transfered to Kings Lynn, ur case sounds very similar to mine only i am with Abbey, good luck with claiming ur time costs back. I wish i was where u are!!

hi all, recived a letter from footanstay today saying refund has been authorised for processing by a central dpt in lloydstsb.....i need to allow a mimimum off 7 day to recive it,also they quote please can you now write to court and confirm case has been settled and send them a copy off letter, when i get the money in my hand i will ........ soon be able to book a holiday and send a donation

Great news, well done!!!:-D

Many thanks for the donation, and please also remember to fill in the survey.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi all, recived a leter from court today i have a date on 24 october for wasted costs order 15 mins allowed for hearing, any one have any info on what i need to do now iv submitted a spread sheet of charges to court allready

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/65921-application-costs.html#post563326

Take the witness statement with you and everything linked from the N244 bit.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

hi garyh, i sent a informall request for wasted cost order so have not paid anyhing or filled a n244, i used the spredsheet i found on the site,and sent that to the court for my costs and time that is when i recived notice off 15 min hearing in oct,i was allocated to the fast track for the oringial hearing b4 they settled out off court , what should i do now thx

Get uptogether a schedule of your costs at 9.25 per hour and collect everything else which is linked from the application for costs thread. This is fast track anyway - you should get your costs by rights. See if SC&M want to settle.

• 3 weeks later...

hi garyh,had a letter from footanstay today with a copy of a letter they sent court asking the court to dismiss my wasted cost's order as they paid in full and final setlement to the claim saying it was a small claim but it was alocated to fast track,they have asked me to withdraw my claim in this basiswhich i have no intent ondoing,they say they wont be attending court,any ideas on this ill try to scan letter this week hearing is 24 oct

thx mark