style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Select the icon that looks like a paper clip on the message screen- it's to the right of the white smiley face.

I think you mean the one like this insertimage.gif

or type i]

eg a> (I've left spaces in to avoid showing image...

player-image-103140.jpg

If you have found this post (or any other post) useful ensure you click on the scales in the top right of that post to give credit where credit is due.:D

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE AND WANT TO PROVIDE A VALUABLE LINK TO THIS FORUM ? Go to this thread:-http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=52854

As ever, with (I believe most if not) all advice given on this website, I am not qualified to give any advice and you are duly warned that any decisions are your own decisions made on your own account and no liability will be accepted for any advice followed ! Use your own judgment.

Seek advice of a qualified, insured, professional if you have any doubts.

Actually, that's much better than my approach!!

I've been using it a lot recently... Got bored of the smilies on here and wanted to use some other ones !

SM_yupi3ti.gif

SM_banana.gif

SM_ole.gif

• Confused 1

If you have found this post (or any other post) useful ensure you click on the scales in the top right of that post to give credit where credit is due.:D

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE AND WANT TO PROVIDE A VALUABLE LINK TO THIS FORUM ? Go to this thread:-http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=52854

As ever, with (I believe most if not) all advice given on this website, I am not qualified to give any advice and you are duly warned that any decisions are your own decisions made on your own account and no liability will be accepted for any advice followed ! Use your own judgment.

Let's start a smiley bank!!

whacky097.gif

th18_4_102.gif

Gonna start a smiley bank thread!!

25/06/08 - NatWest - Prelim letter

09/03/06 - Halifax - Settled 27/4

22/03/06 - Capital One - Settled 24/6

17/04/06 - Nationwide - Settled 8/9

Hit the DONATE BUTTON and give 5% back to support this site!

Ok, so I don't hijack Tink's thread, here's the link to the smiley bank thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=8556

25/06/08 - NatWest - Prelim letter

09/03/06 - Halifax - Settled 27/4

22/03/06 - Capital One - Settled 24/6

17/04/06 - Nationwide - Settled 8/9

Hit the DONATE BUTTON and give 5% back to support this site!

Sorry, that wasn't I meant. Bookworm is the smilie queen of the mods :D
Be that as it may, there is race going on between BW and I to see who can be first to find out how to actually paste a picture rather than link to a URL...she's gone of to bed (presumably) - anyone want to help me be the winner...

See the steps I took to get my bank charges back.

Spiceskull v HSBC.

Thank you Consumer Action Group.

Read my blog.

Collage001.gif

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Select the icon that looks like a paper clip on the message screen- it's to the right of the white smiley face.

that's a paperclip???? Well my eyesight will have to improve a millionfold before that looks like a paperclip lmao

... a little

Mahala is a powerful thing ...

If you like my advice, please click the scales.

All advice is offered informally. If in any doubt, seek professional advice.

Barclays:claiming £908. Defence filed

Simply Be: settled in full

Abbey: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

GE Capital: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

Aktiv Kapital: Failed to comply with CCA disclosure. Debt unenforceable.

If this site has helped you, please make a donation to help keep it going.

but I am looking at the add picure icon and it still doesn't look like a paperclip to my poor, sad eyes lol

... a little

Mahala is a powerful thing ...

If you like my advice, please click the scales.

All advice is offered informally. If in any doubt, seek professional advice.

Barclays:claiming £908. Defence filed

Simply Be: settled in full

Abbey: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

GE Capital: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

Aktiv Kapital: Failed to comply with CCA disclosure. Debt unenforceable.

If this site has helped you, please make a donation to help keep it going.

but I am looking at the add picure icon and it still doesn't look like a paperclip to my poor, sad eyes lol

Well it's the manage attachments icon on my screen and it does look like a paperclip. It might be a full WYSIWYG option or a mod only option, I suppose but I can definately see it unless I am going completely mad.

All I've got is...

createlink.gif - Insert Link

unlink.gif - Remove Link

email.gif - Insert Email Link

insertimage.gif - Insert Image (And this looks nothing like a paperclip !)

And I'm using the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG interface"...

All I've got is...

createlink.gif - Insert Link

unlink.gif - Remove Link

email.gif - Insert Email Link

insertimage.gif - Insert Image (And this looks nothing like a paperclip !)

And I'm using the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG interface"...

It's what I see too, but the Insert Image doesn't really work...meaning it results in "code" being displayed :(

It's what I see too, but the Insert Image doesn't really work...meaning it results in "code" being displayed :(

Do you get the "script prompt" pop-up ?

scriptprompt6nu.png

oh...well you are managing to get images in your posts!! How did you do it?

I have only ever managed to do it once, and not been able to since. Just wondered if there was something special I had to do...

Try just typing directly into the text box...

First >
Lastly

eg a> without the spaces...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks