Halifax nightmare!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, this is my fist visit to the forum. I'm in the process of trying to claim charges from the Halifax. They have caused myself and my family so much financial stress, we are at rock-bottom. I am worried, the whole process is quite daunting, but we have to try something. I've read such a lot of really useful info , and it's nice to know that it's not just us. Thanks.

HI sickntired

Welcome to the forum.

Please start a thread in here;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=9 Head it sickntired V Halifax

Please take time to read the faq's

use the template letters.

LINKS....

FAQs....

Templates Library....

There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.

Finally good Luck.

Happyolddog.

If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.

• Haha 1

Bless your heart - that was real sad reading your comments :o(

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing such a simply dreadful time.

Take heart though. You're here now & thats got to be positive hasnt it. There's a saying.......'the only way anywhere now is up' - & thats gonna be you, ok!

You'll get all the advice & support you need here, so stick with it, & you cant go wrong.

May the force be with you!

Electric lemon:D

• Haha 1

:) Hi sickntired...in the same boat as you....sent off my 1st letter to the same bank giving them 14 days....but I am prepared to see it thro much further...as I'm not expecting them to pay out without a fight. Like you too, I have been thro SO much hardship....a single mother of 2....and SOO stressed out. The only light at the end of the tunnel is by getting bk almost 2K!!!! Boxing gloves are on!!!:D