Please Help!

vicky54
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi vicky,

Just wondering how your claim is going:)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:confused:

Hi all,

I have sent my AQ back to the court but the Abbey hasnt filed theirs.

Am I right in thinking that if this doesnt happen I can win by default??

Or can those "nice" people at the abbey request more time??

Vicky

Abbey Won £8000

TSB Started!

Hi All,

I need of some advice please. I'm claiming £233.00 from MBNA & they have paid me a GOGW of £70 which i accept as part payment. Sent the LBA 3 times & no response. Now taking it to MCOL as they owe me £163 which includes interest. Im so confused now. What shall i do when i need to do the calculations on the MCOL form. Any advice pls. Help!!!!!!!

foxi :-|

Hi Vicky,

Pleased to see your claim is progressing......have a read of KnellyK's thread for AQ delays.

The rules seem to be made for the Banks and not for the people:(

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hi Vicky,

Pleased to see your claim is progressing......have a read of KnellyK's thread for AQ delays.

The rules seem to be made for the Banks and not for the people:(

Thanks for the advice

Vick

Abbey Won £8000

TSB Started!

Hi vicky54, i have been reading your thread with great interest, hope to see the word WON soon, best of luck.

God i hope ur right. Thanks for the support! Vicky

Abbey Won £8000

TSB Started!

Hi all,

The abbey have managed to get their AQ accepted! so now i have to wait for a court date :(

Well what was i thinking getting a little excited that i might just get lucky hehe

Should hear next week according to the court!

Vicky

Abbey Won £8000

TSB Started!

• 3 weeks later...

:confused:

Hi all,

Just a quick update - I have a stay put on my claim which the judge said that settlement should be made - I have received a letter from the abbey offering 5930 - £4000 short of what im claiming, having read postson here im thinking of calling them and offering a different figure much nearer my 9930!

Can i call them or does it have to be done in writting - im just a little worried as this money £5930 would completely change my life and that of my family!

Please HELP!!

Cheers

Abbey Won £8000

TSB Started!

Hi vicky,

Have a look at FoxyFiona's thread, she's in an identical situation. I would conduct all negotiations by e-mail,so you've got a record, but it is quicker than snail mail

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/52361-time-delay-after-lba.html

Hi vicky,

Have a look at FoxyFiona's thread, she's in an identical situation. I would conduct all negotiations by e-mail,so you've got a record, but it is quicker than snail mail

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/52361-time-delay-after-lba.html

thanks ur a gem

Abbey Won £8000

TSB Started!

Does anyone have an email address for the bank charges team at the abbey - having tried calling all morning to get the same answer phone message im becoming alittle restless!

Cheers all:confused:

Abbey Won £8000

TSB Started!

[email protected]

It's always that format.....first name dot surname @ abbey dot com

Vicky make sure you put a suitable heading on it that will grab her attention and request a read receipt if you look at my topic you will see I e-mailed on the 15th Apr got a read receipt 15 May, it was only for a copy of Abbey's AQ so it was not to much of a problem.

Good luck and hold out for all your money

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Vicky make sure you put a suitable heading on it that will grab her attention and request a read receipt if you look at my topic you will see I e-mailed on the 15th Apr got a read receipt 15 May, it was only for a copy of Abbey's AQ so it was not to much of a problem.

Good luck and hold out for all your money

Thanks for the advice - Does anyone have a telephone number for Inga as the only numbers on the letter go through to an answer phone its only because there is a week left on the stay!

Cheers

Abbey Won £8000

TSB Started!

Hi all,

Just a quick update, I phoned the Abbey yesterday morning and spoke to Inga to tell her I wanted a more reasonable offer to settle. She asked me to "go and have a think about my most basic figure that I would take" I told her that that was information that she didnt need to give me a reason offer, Im due to call at 10;30 UK time (Im in Italy and the abbey wont call!).

Will let u all know as soon as i have called!

This is all just a little nerve killing :) :)

Abbey Won £8000

TSB Started!

It's like haggling in the souks...................and the best thing is, you know they need to settle more than you do:)

Keep focused on the money, and don't let them bully you:D

Im due to call at 10;30 UK time .

Vicky,

How did you get on??