Ann Number 4 social justice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new here......

Isn't it unfair when a large organisation can make your life hell, bombard you with stress inducing letters, take you to court and mess up your credit rating because thier dodgy systems say that you owe them money. I think this is disporportionate.

I also hate the way that the banks have expoloited the poor, the sick, lone parents, the vulnerable to provide cheaper lending, free banking and big fat bonuses to the well off.

There should be no need for us to go to all the trouble to claim back what is rightfully ours. Banks should be made to seek us out and refund us with interest. Bank charges are political matter because they effect so many people. Why hasn't the government intervened already??? :eek:

hi Ann,

Just a quick reply,

I guess that the government havn't intervened because they have a vested interest in the banks profits. Plus I think that the government are as corrupt as the banks. This government has been in power for far too long and in the fameous words "Absolute power leads to absolute corruption". Can't for my life think who said it (must be this wine, sapping my memory) but I totally agree.

The Dog.