LBA to Lloyds re business account.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Help!!

Posted off my letter reg bank charges and reply received from LLoyds. Please read following paragraph.(Quoted from my letter)

"The office of Fair Trading has published new guidelines on credit card default charges. We're still talking it through with them, but the important point is that the guidelines are about default charges that people pay when they break an agreement with us. This doesn't apply to your charges as these were for dealing with your request to go over your agreed overdraft limit (I do not have an overdraft) They are not default charges because you haven't broken your agreement. They are our prices for the service we provide in these situations." It then goes on to say...

"I do hope you see that we make our charging system as fair as possible - and why I can't agree to cancel your charges"

The letter basically says that I have no right to reclaim my charges. I assume this is standard bog off letter?? Do I just send a second letter. Has anyone else received this?? Please note this is a business account and I have only tried to reclaim unauthorized borrowing fees and contra entries , not service charges. I don't have an overdraft facillitly because they won't give me one so I have not charged andy interest.

PLEASE HELP!! :-?

Hi

Don't worry, this is a standard letter designed to put you off. You need to carry on with your claim:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

And start up your own thread, you can ask questions etc on there.

Good luck!

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)