Is this is delaying tactic?

robc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, Ive written to Abbey National requesting the list of charges made to my account over the past 6 years. Theyve replied back to saying they hold 6 years of that information, only 14 months. Is this a delaying tactic or do I have to write to someone else to get all my statements?? Many thanks in advance and good luck to everyone who is claiming. Robc

Hi Robc

Take a look through the FAQ's section of this web site, it will give you a step by step guide to the whole process of reclaiming your charges and all the delaying tactics the banks are using.

You're obviously at the very early stages of claiming and would benefit massively by familiarising yourself with the whole process from start to finish. (You'll also be saved from the wrath of the site Moderators and Helpers who strongly recommend that everybody does this)

Good luck with your claim.

Dragon

:)

Abbey

S.A.R. - March 06

Settled in full £2300 - May 07

Abbey2

RFP - 13 June 07

N1 Filed- 20 July 07

Stayed - 07 Sep 07

Capital 1

S.A.R. - 25 June 07

Statements recieved - 29 June 07

RFP (with CCI) - 10 July 07

LBA (with CCI) - 30 July 07

N1 Filed (with CCI) - 19 Sep 07

Offer recieved (8% not CCI @ 34.9%) 28 Sep 07

Defence Filed (on basis that claim settled) 02 Oct 07

Cheque recieved and banked 16 Oct 07

robc, also read a few threads. I bet their letter also witters on about "making arrangements to send you some microfiche with the older transactions on" and "manual interventions are not recorded". All standard stuff. The microfiche will turn up about 2 weeks after the 14 months of statements (in separate envelopes LOL). The "manual interventions" stuff is actually playing into your hands (pardon the pun). Your task for this evening is to read up and work out why. Regards, Mad Nick

Abbey £8370 settled 17 Apr 07