very confused abbey customer!

raffy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have been a customer with abbey for a while,i have added up charges just over the last two years amounting to £2240,recentley to the extremes i had a dd for £2.45 that didnt go out bcause of there charges from the month previous.as a result of this i was charged £20 for an unauthorised overdraft and then a futher £30 for it being returned,i then heard of this offer they were doing for existing customers using an unauthorised overdraft this was to open a seperate account using one for dd an other for spending.went into branch an was then told after an hour of going through all my details i couldnt have this facility as hadnt been in credit,the reason i havent been in credit was everytime i become clear i havent because of a charge,adding to this i tried to cancell my acc with them but couldnt as there was a charge for £245 from the previous month,as you can see from this confusing text i dont know what my choices are and if ican see sunshine ever again!

Raffy, you need to do alot more reading on this site - 1st off, open another account elsewhere and take control of your money, secondly, sort out your statements, I am presuming that you have them all and look on this site for the spreadsheets that you need to fill in to work out how much they owe you, look in the bank templates file for the 1st letter,

But basically you need to READ READ READ so that you understand what you are doing, if you require further help and support there is usually someone around that can advise

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

am intanding to read read read,and to everyone whos entering this site for the first time itll be the best thing youve ever done,to be able to know your not alone,and for the information from people with similar experiences,i am pleased and i only joined yesterday!!!!! its already helping me!!!

• 1 month later...