I'm new and I need help fighting Nationwide

Winkle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I have read previous comments and I hope someone will help me.

I have writtern to Nationwide twice for re-payments of bank charges.

I sent them the standard template asking for charges to be refunded. They replied and stated it is in my Terms and conditions.

Ok I thought I send another letter stateing I wasn't happy with you reply and will take this to court etc....

Their reply was it is in your Terms and conditions blah blah blah, and they stated if they don't hear from me within 60 days it will be the end of the matter.

Where do I go from here? Do I ask for proof of my terms and conditions or take it to court? Please can anybody help me?

hi there

read through the frequently asked questions and answers, honestly the more you read the more prepared you will be. remember every letter you send - send recorded delivery, this way you can go to royal mail online type in the number and it will tell you when delivered and who signed for it....

in my opinion you have told them that you will take it to court, you have warned them - go for it...

im sure once its in the hands of the court they will pay up..

good luck in your quest to get back whats rightfully yours :D

if i have been any help please add to my reputation points, bottom left, middle icon. thank you :)