Hedgey v NatWest **WON**

hedgey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5920 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ooooh, the fun starts now Hedgey. Although I bet you will have a total shock when youve totted up the charges. You wont believe how much it is. I didnt. I nearly had cardiac just from the shock of the amount. I honestly truly had no idea just how much it was. Am I bad with money or what ?????? no dont answer that. xxx Fendy xxx

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hedgey, nobody could be worse with money than me. Im proper bad. Or was should I say. Ive cleaned my act up immensely since my bad times 3-4 years ago. But regardless, it still remains they took advantage of you at a time when you needed help, not charges piling on. Thats what they do. The did it to me when I got made redundant, and was hugely mammoth like pregant at the time. They dont know the meaning of the word MERCY or HELP. Plain kindness to other human beings costs nothing, but for being treat totally sh*ttily by the Natwest you even have to pay. I have a good feeling on this one. Make sure you send your letters to Mr. Stuart Higley himself, and I will bet the contents of my penny jar on this that they settle either at prelim or LBA. I will bet honestly. Good Luck anyway. Its your money remember. Youre only getting back what is yours in the first place. GO FOR IT. AND DONT LOOK BACK AT ANY POINT. ITS YOUR MONEY.

FENDY XXXX

• Haha 1

Doesnt make any sense to me Hedgey. Cant see any reason for it especially since you had an overdraft in the first place, and you dont seem to have any record of having exceeded it in eithr the Feb or March or April to have been charged it. I think this is one for nattie perhaps. He being NW staff might be able to shed some light on it. I would check with him. Fendy xx

Just a thought. Have you tried ringing Nasty West to actually ask them to clarify what it was for. Might be an interesting conversation. Write down exactly what they say, because it might be me being dumb blonde ish, but I just cant see any justification for it at all. ??? Hedgey,, ring them, and listen to what they say, explanation for it. Would be nice to hear them stammering if they dont know why wouldnt it. ???? Go on, make em squirm. lol xxxx

Oh Hedgey, Egg or no egg, at least you did the right thing and made the phone call and checked. Weve all made a similar mistake, me included. Nothing to be ashamed of. When I was going through my 600 statements it took me ages, all you tend to look at is anything in the WITHDRAWALS column, and anything that has charges in it. If you have a lot of statements its an easy mistake to make. But no harm done. At least you have your answer now for the charges and it takes away you feeling ticked off at the fact they might have gotten it wrong. Problem solved so worth the phone call. Keep out of the bear garden, they eat you, big hairy, grizzly b*ggers. Much better to be in the beer garden, me thinks. Fendy xxxxx And yes, its Friday so I am having some red wine. Nice Argentinian Chianti actually. Yum, and nice curry to go with it. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ITS FRIDAY, A BREATHING DAY FOR THE BANKS. But back to the programme on Monday. LOL. xxxx

Crikey, lots going on on here tonight Hedgey. Ive read a heck of a lot of threads on here, but nothing like the ones at the top of the posts going on right now. Crikey, it gets quite serious on here from time to time doesnt it. Fendy xxx Just drifting comfortably now into the red wine haze. Think Im best staying there and keeping out of it as I dont think said poster likes me much. NVM. I think he has much bigger probs than I could ever help with. Even though I would like to try. xxx More wine. Yes please. Thanks. xx

Nooooooooooooooo Hedgey. U gotta do the sledgey thingy with the little thingies. U cant send hubbies out to do that. Theyre too boistrous. Hubbies want to snowball fight and then little kids get snowball in face and get hurt and come back crying, and wish theyd never gone to play iin snow in first place. Daddy's are too rough and way too competitive to just enjoy the snow. They have to win the sledging race, they have to build the BIGGEST SNOWMAN, they have to THROW THE MOST SNOWBALLS and HIT THE MOST PEOPLE, the male testosterone thing. They cant just enjoy the snow. THEY HAVE TO OWN THE SNOW. GOD IM GLAD IM NOT A BLOKE. I always let the kids win the sledging race. Makes em feel speshy. I always let them roll the biggest snowman, much bigger than mine, and I always give em hot choccy when we get back. What bloke would do that ?? Ha. Love em really, but why do they have to be so damn competitive at everything. Men. lol. Fendy xxxxxx I want snow, Im hoping for it. LOVE IT.

Too much vino.no sense 2 be had 2nite. head fuzzy warm n foggy bi bi till 2mozzy peeps. back tomorrow after much water and tea. soz, no good to anybody on the support front 2nite. sowwy. bye bye bye bye bye zee bye. Fendy xx

Lol. Im up, bright and breezy, already had the RESOLVE (of the beechams variety), feeling ok now, not too bad. I wouldnt care, it only took me 4 glasses to get like that. Lol. Ok, no more now for another week. Still supporting hubby on the NO DRINKING, TRYING TO LOSE A STONE DIET. Him, not me. But I gotta support him. How sad am I............. get up, have beechams thingy, cup of tea, and log onto here. OMG, I need to get a life. Lol. Off now to prepare lovely sunday dinner for the mother and mother in law later today.. I think they all forget. Im a mother too. Ha. But we dont count do we ????? Catch up with ya both later. Fendy xxxx Use the day wisely to read read read. I do, whenever I can. It helps in the claim moving forward. Every snippet help.s No snow yet Hedgey, at 07.30am. Just hail stones like penny pieces. Weird global warming style weather were having this morning. Odd, very odd, Fendy xxx

I was up at 6.20 actually but didnt come on forum till 7.30 ish. Honest. Hey Hedgey, tis snowing like the clappers here. Blizzarding. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay snowing....................................its absolutely wild now. Dark, like mid winter and snow coming down like nothing Ive seen a good long while. Amazing......... forecaste was right for a change. Might get to go sledgeing before the day is out. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Fendy xxxx

Sorry to but in on your thread again. But snow has settled here, 8 miles from Bradford, its lovely and white but bitterly cold. Looks like a perfect Christmas card now. Didnt get to go sledging, been swotting up here for the last two hours in readiness for receiving AQ soon. Need to be sure I know how to fill it in. Go get ur money mortee. Stay with the programme. Fendy xx

Hey y'all just checking in for my daily gossip fix. At work actually, but thought Id sneak a log in and see if anybody has gotten their money back today from Nasty West. I love it when the threads change to WON. Im sad I know but I get a right kick from it. Snow settled everywhere, more came last night, looks lovely. So bright white everywhere. Really pretty. Who needs money when you got picture postcard views. Ahhhhhhhhh, bliss. Road clear though so kids protesting like crazy this morning. "Dont wanna go to school, cos if the snow comes again mum how will you get up to my school", thats was from the littlest one, his school is out in the sticks, on the moor, nothing but fields and bad weather up there, but its beautiful in the summer, and I must admit when it snows the village up there comes to an utter stand still. Nobody can get in and nobody can get out, so Im keeping my eyes on the forecast. If it starts snowing again, I will have to leave work early and go on a recovery expedition for the little one. He will panic if he thinks he cant get home for the night. Lol. Although Im sure school would look after them fine overnight if it came to it. Lol. Bit of an adventure for them I would have though. Anyways, back to my thread. Have posted my letter to Cobbets, recorded this morning, enclosing a lovely 6 page breakdown spreadsheet of each and every single charge, so they cant now come back and say they havent had it. Even though Im sure they still will. If I get, I will just be OVER THE MOON. Ive never had more than a grand left ever in my savings account, so this will be a lovely bonus. I gotta help my mum pay some bills though, shes gotten herself into a bit of a hole over the years, long story, 4 siblings, my dad died when we were little etc. etc. and mums struggled to bring us all up without him, and on a pittence of a salary, and without any kind of benefit at all other than widows pensions, so I admire her immensely, so I owe her back big time. She had it so hard, and we are all so grateful to here for the fact she brought us up well, and weve all landed decent jobs and lives, (lucky) but a testament to my mum I think, So will of course make donation to this website first, then my mum will be getting a large chunk of my winnings, and if theres anything left, I will be treating the family, i..e hubby and 2 kids to a lovely holiday. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Recharge the batteries and all after the fight. Anyways, if I get any contact through from Cobbets I will of course be back on here to report it straight away. Take Care Peeps. Fendy xxxx

Sore head this morn Hedgey. ?????? I stayed off the red on account of hubby not having any either, so had 3 rum and cokes instead. They never make me feel ill. The bl**dy football did though. Was worse than useless. LACK LUSTRE, TIRED, BORING, PREDICTABLE, AND WE DEF NEED TO SACK THAT MCLAREN GUY. NICE GUY AND ALL THAT BUT NICE GUY NEVER WON US NO EURO OR WORLD CUP. Lol. xxxxx Not that Im a foot expert, just a fed up footy wife. xxxxxxxxxx Lol. xxxxxxxxxxx HAPPY START OF GMT BRITISH SUMMERTIME. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR SUMMER. DID SOMEBODY SAY PIMMS, oooooh please. xxxxxxxxxx Fendy x

Nattie, the guy seems like a genuinely nice guy and he worked wonders at Middlesbrough, but we need somebody, passionate, fired up, somebody whose prepared to tick a few people off by being outspoken from time to time and somebody who basically tells the truth. If they play extremely averagely, then he should come out and say, we played extremely averagely, we shall try to slip something in their tea for the next game to get them fired up. I mean, since when did we ever win anything playing on the defensive all the time. Its boring to watch. We need them to run at stuff, take chances, be exciting to watch. Because believe me, even if they lose a game, so long as theyve played great, and its been exciting to watch, then I really dont give a stuff. We just lack excitement and passion so far as I see it. Im no expert, but I love the edge of your seat biting your nails stuff when watching the international games, and that my friend last night. Just wasnt. I nearly feel asleep at several points during the game. Was awful, just boring and awful. Anyways, Good Morning Nattie, nice to see somebody up and about even with the hours lack of sleep. What a wonderful new day this is................... Fendy xxxxxx

So, its the tall, dark tanned handsome one for you Caz. Lol. ??? Me, Im quirky. I go for the NOT TRADITIONALLY GOOD LOOKING. Dunno why, but all that testosterone and arrogance, just sends me darting in the opposite direction. I like a guy who is in touch with his sensitive side. If were talking purely looks, nothing else, then it would have to be JENSEN BUTTON. Oh, yeah, that man floats my boat big time. Granted, hes barely out of training pants,, but who cares. A toy boy would do the ego wonders, Lol. But if were talking purely personality, then Soz Gals, but I like the lead singer in Savage Garden. Darren Hayes. Not that brilliantly good looking but who cares. Saw him in an interview once for about an hour, what a guy. Sensitive, smiles a lot, caring, quiet, but deep, but what a lovely lovely lovely genuine, non egotistical guy. Give me tall short dark red blonde brown, chunky slim, who cares, if the personality fits, thats all that counts. Seriously....... But Darren Hayes, PERFECT, DREAM BOAT BOY. Lol Lol Lol. Right up my street. And he has a brilliant sense of style, he dresses so beautifully for a guy. The sort of guy that would be grateful for a date and treat you perfectly. Lol. NOT AY UP LUV, GET THE LAGERS IN. Lol. xxxx Perfect................ looks or no looks, hes lovely. Fendy xxxxxxxxxx Bl**dy h*ll. Talking bout men this early. Whats up with us. Short of convo. Nobody won anything yet, apart from Caz of course. Still soooooooooooo delighted for you on that one. Have you any plans in particular for any major purchase with that, or is it private ????? xxxxx Fendy xxxx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay go Caz. What is it about the eyes that have it. As the saying goes, "they are the windows of the soul". I think thats it. You can tell a lot about a guy from his eyes. And Mr. Hayes has the loveliest twinkliest eyes. Gorgeous. Not big on muscles though. Like normal body frame. Not huge garangantuan haystacks man, but not spindley skinny boy either. Lol. Just in betweeny. Huge defined Mr Universe style muscles make me gag. Not good in the passion of the moment, me gagging over Mr. Universe. Nah, wouldnt work. Might put him off me a bit.......... lol lol .

Spends wise. what a brilliant idea. Blow it on the kids, and a little treat for yourself perhaps. What could be better. Enjoy Caz. Youve earned it. Lol. Fendy xxxxxx;)

It most certainly does Caz. Mr. Hayes in his ultimate posey gloriousness. Yum. Nattie, just a pity we dont know who you are or what you look like or we could coo and purrrrrrrrrrrrr at your piccy all day too. Lol Lol Lo. Best not to put piccy up. Too much riding on it me thinks for poor lil old you. Pity though, Im imagining, dark, slim, not too tall, but perfectly formed, lol, and blue eyes. Dont worry, I know you cant confirm or deny. Tis ok. Leave us to our little fantasties, Lol. Fendy xxxxxx Oooh Jensen, come take me out to dinner. Lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But Darren will do. Fendy xxxxxxx

button300.jpg OOoooooh mucho kisses for Jensen. I FLIPPIN WISH. XXXX

Eughghggh just sneaked a peek. Google him. I get the impression from his pics that he "Oh so fancies himself (she says tapping chin), just oh so slightly". I hate the egotistical ones. Line em up and shoot em. Neither use nor ornament to any woman. Give me rugged or sensitive, or both. ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Yum. My posties quite cute too. Fendy xxx

Yep, where gorgeous men are concerned. Not many that dont have EGO's larger than their W*lly. Sadly. Nice, decent, honest, hard working, kind, funny men are in very short supply these days. I know, I had night out in city centre recently, was like horrible cattle market, and uber gorgeousness men all looking for easy l*y. Not on my watch thanks. Im there to boogie only. Fend xxxx OH, BY THE WAY. GOOD MORNING PARKVALE.............. nice to see you on so early. Fendy xxx

Lol Lol Lol, (Fendy rolls around floor now laughing with said narna) !!! Eugughghgh Ive crushed it. Not a good look to be in nice wrap slinky frock and boots and have crushed narna all down said dress. Have to go to loo now and wipe said crushed narna of said smart frock. ) B*gger. !!!