What's the difference between an HSBC managed loan and a normal loan?

gemspan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Annie,

How on earth can it be a 'service' ?? for WHAT - the few micro seconds it takes computer to automatically monitor your account and 'notice' that you have exceeded a certain limit and then debit £30 from your account !!!!!!

The is NO manual interventon, nor do they even incurr the cost of a stamp as they don't write a nice 'you've just been fleeced' letter

They can wish all they want about it being 'lawful' but that's the very reason why not one single high street bank has actually appeared in court - they are petrified that they would loose, atract unwanted publicity and then 1,000 of people jump on the 'pay us bank' band waggon !!!

Remember in 2005 the banks reaped a massive £3 BILLION in charges . . would you 'risk' loosing that nice little earner, NO you would just pay back to those that found out how and issued a claim agaisnt them, and traet it as 'irritating' !!!!

Steve

• Haha 1

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)