LTSB find new VICTIM

consort
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I had to share this story with you all.

My wife was at our local LTSB today and over heard the following conversation by a young lady of about 17/18 years of age:-

The young lady had received a letter from the bank telling her she had gone overdrawn on her account by £2.00, this was because of a £7.00 charge for the *select account* it turned out that she didn't even know she had this type of account (uhmm another sneaky ploy by a bank employee for commission?) any way the young lady asked if she was going to be charged for going overdrawn. The clerk went away for a moment for some advice, on the clerks return she was told on this occasion no charge would be applied however if it happens again she WILL BE CHARGED! She was also told to pay the £2.00 into the account there and then, but she was going to be paid tomorrow and this would put her back in the black.

My points are as follows:-

1) If she hadn't of gone in the bank with the letter, would this have been the start of LTSB's charging of this young lady?

2) It was LTSB's fault she went overdrawn.

3) Why didn't she know about the * select account charge *

Has anyone else had a similar experience or story?

Please link to my other thread. I have just WON against LTSB after an 8 month slog of letters and court, to see how it all ended click below.

£3251.43 back to me.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/53442-general-form-judgment-order-new-post.html

"SCREW THE BANKS BEFORE THEY SCREW YOU"