EVRi stole my parcel

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry this happened to you - same thing happened to me around 14 months ago. Sadly EVRI continues to deliver poor service to its customers. 

My opinion is that your first letter should be worded as a 'formal complaint' first rather than a letter of claim which should be the next stage subject to their response to this complaint. It's important to partition where you are in the process in your wording - you aren't at the letter of claim stage yet as you don't yet know their position on your request to refund and compensate you. Also it's still quite early days since you posted the item and so they may ask for time for the item to show up despite the likelihood of it appearing being very small. My advice is to get the complaint in, see if they respond and then next step will be a 'letter of claim'. 

Final note, I would recommend not to waste your energy going after things like 'the result of Katie's search' etc - I did the same thing but it's ultimately only the facts that matter at every stage. We all know the search probably didn't happen but it isn't going to be material to your financial outcome and can muddy the waters. 

• Like 2
  • I agree 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there - your are indeed moving along the predicted timeline for an EVRI parcel loss and you now have confirmation of their (unreasonable) stance. They are choosing to hide behind thier terms and conditions which, as we know, are proving unenforcable at court. As such, it's time to start proceedings and begin your moneyclaimonline process. 

Likely, you will be offered mediation which you should accept if you are - you'll likely get the full amount after negotiation. If you don't go to mediation, you can start to prepare your file for court. All of this will take several weeks so best to get cracking now that you've had a robust response from EVRI

Keep us posted here - especially if it doesn't go to mediation. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...