Parcel2Go & Hermes Collected and Lost An Item of Sentimental Value*** Resolved****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

While not wanting to jump in as you have excellent company in Bankfodder, I would like to add my thoughts and questions.

Firstly it seems that P2G do not want their terms and conditions tested in court ans as you have previously seen, they settle out of court. That is my opinion and may at one time be proved wrong when P2G carry on all the way into court. You paid a fee for the collection and delivery of a product. The value is neither here nor there. They failed to complete the delivery.

Have you managed to get proof of value? You already have proof of collection and proof of non delivery.

Did you advise them of the value before collection? Personally I don't think it matters much. Have you researched getting a replacement and the cost? I would do that as I don't think you can claim £200 for a product that has a lesser value when purchased elsewhere.

To protect yourself although I don't think it would matter, reject the offer of £20. Once you have submitted a Letter Before Action and given them the required 14 days to respond and they have not responded or still dispute your claim, file a claim on day 15. It is always better to have an account set up with MCOL beforehand as it gives you the ability to read more about any claim.

• Confused 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE