Confused but *** WON ***

stephgraham
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another question, when i sent my claim form to the court i had put on the court fee of £120 which they added to the total of my claim, when i sent my aq off i had to write a cheque out for £100 if i win do i get this £100 back? do they add it onto my total claim or do i have to request for this money if so how do i go about doing this?

You may claim overdraft interest, but only the interest that was charged on the charges. So, if your overdraft is made up entirely of charges, then claim it all, if not, then only the proportion of the overdraft this is made up of charges.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Well done Steph, Congratulations!

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Congratulations!!:D :D

Don't forget to let the Courts know they have settled, there is a letter in link below if you need it:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/post-487345.html

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Just wanted to say congratulations, im glad they have finally paid you out. I hope you have had some fun today spending it!!!

Stick around as i may need advice from you with mine in the coming months!! Well done again...:D

Congratulations Steph

just wondering what court you took your AQ to and the date as i took mine to Leeds on Friday so wondering if i am due for a settlement as we seemed to be on the same time scale

way to go folks