Sandwell council eviction - in court today

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What happened yesterday with housing option and rebates ?

Still waiting housing poisons to ring me back and rebates nearly done how many days do they have to give me as it will be new eviction won't it

Still waiting housing poisons to ring me back and rebates nearly done how many days do they have to give me as it will be new eviction won't it

Hi it been over a week and haven't had anything of bailiffs for new eviction date rebates are now done what do you advic

what is the arrears situation now the rebates have been sorted out ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

How much are the arrears ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Have you been making payments ?

Have you contacted Shelter to see if they can help you ?

You need to ring Shelter they should be able to tell you what to do, they are great with rental problems. 0808 800 4444 calls are free from landline numbers and main mobile networks. You may have to try a few times as they are always very busy

You need to ring Shelter they should be able to tell you what to do, they are great with rental problems. 0808 800 4444 calls are free from landline numbers and main mobile networks. You may have to try a few times as they are always very busy

Ok thank you will let u know how I get on

• 2 weeks later...

Did you contact Shelter ?