Collectica have just posted a removal notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just had a letter pushed through my door from collectica

Im at a loss at what to do now.

This is the first corresondence I have had from Collectia, I have been onto the phone to the magistrates court where I paid the last of my outstanding fine of £14 just after christmas. I knew it was outstanding so I paid the outstanding amount.nat

I have been onto the court today and they said that the fine was paid off on the 30th of December, but unfortunatly it was passed to collectica on the 16th of December.

What is interesting is that the lady at the court looked at collecticas computer system and said that as far as she could see they sent out a letter on the 2nd of January, and and there have been hand delivered letters since then

Now, I have not recieved any communinication at all from Collectica until this letter was pushed through my door. there have as far as I can tell been no visits and there has been nothing else at all hand delivered to my home.

This is a removal visit for £300

Can somebody please tell me if there is anything I can do about this.

I know for a fact that they are lying about visits etc....

See if you can speak to the courts enforcement manager who looks after the bailfifs. Ask them for details of the complaints procedure they have for the bailiffs.

The bailiffs should follow a set process, where they send first letter in advance of any visit to attend to remove. If you have never received any letter, then via a complaint, you may be able to get the amount due to the bailiff down to £85 which is the admin fee.

But you need to lodge a complaint or risk the bailiff coming to collect the £300 by removing items if necessary.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I asked the lady at the court about this, ok so if I have to pay the 85 thats a lot less than the £300 they are wanting. I have not recieved anything at all from them, the court fees are completely paid off as well... this is all just fees...

but what I find is wrong is that their computer system is stating that they came out for a visit, and they left a letter, that in fact never happened no letter was pushed through my door. I asked about complaining about the collectica because I would have thought I would have at least had something from them before this