Bensons for beds mattress problem.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, We are very sorry you have not received the correct size bed frame. If you can please email with "ConsumerGroup" as the subject we will look into urgently. Kind Regards, Bensons for Beds

We bought a mattress from Bensons a couple of weeks ago. We chose a number 1 (soft) but when it was delivered it was firmer than the mattress we had replaced. It wasn't anything like the mattress we tried in the shop which was lovely and soft. The store said they couldn't do anything about it and told us to contact customer services, which we did. We were told that the mattress would have to be slept on for at least 40 nights and turned 180 degrees each week before it would become a number 1 like the mattress we tried in the shop. If we had been told this in the shop we would not have spent £350. Not a happy chappy at all.

Hi and welcome to CAG

I have moved your post from the end of an existing thread as it would have been missed otherwise.

I think Bensons are trying to fob you off. I suggest writing to the store formally rejecting the mattress. Buying a mattress based on what you felt at the store and it not being the same when you got it sounds like it is not as described.

|All this guff about turning the mattress every week is rubbish. A mattress that is firm will stay firm for a lot longer than 40 days (unless the mattress itself is crap)

I suspect they will continue to refuse the return and as such, you would need to send a letter before action and cite the sale of goods act. If they still refuse, you would need to sue them through the courts.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE