androobe v BoS - maybe?

androobe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

Apologies if this is answered anywhere else, but I've been reading the site for days and haven't stumbled across the answer yet. I've already (just) started claims against MBNA, First Direct and Marbles - but have a different questionable situation about a Bank of Scotland CC I had. Back in 2003 I defaulted on the card, and the debt got passed to a collection agency - I have since paid the full amount back to them earlier this year. From the time I defaulted until I fully repaid (approx 3 yrs) no interest was added to the account by either BoS or the collections agency. So here's the question - if I was to reclaim my charges from BoS could they attempt to claim back the missing interest I would normally have paid them over the 3 years? Can they do this now they have advised my account is satisfied - or on the other hand could they let it go to court, and the court say take the missing interest into account? Has anyone else been in this situation with BoS or any other bank?

Advice or experience much appreciated!

Thanks

___

MBNA VISA - PL sent 23/10

MBNA MCard - PL sent 23/10

FD - PL sent 23/10, offered approx 75% 27/10

Marbles - PL sent 23/10, rejected letter received 27/10