R60nda V First Direct

r60nda
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

12th? That's only a week... mine took about 10 days for the initial letter and 30ish for the statements. They have 40 from the date of receipt so you'll need to be patient :-(

___

MBNA VISA - PL sent 23/10

MBNA MCard - PL sent 23/10

FD - PL sent 23/10, offered approx 75% 27/10

Marbles - PL sent 23/10, rejected letter received 27/10

Yeah I know its only a week and that they have 40 days....just wondered how long it usually takes ans whether I expect a delay because of Christmas.....I added the charges of the statements I have online (2 years) and found £1500 worth of charges for just that time and I have been with FD for over 6 years so here's hoping its a nice amount...!!

Hi Icklem, sent my SAR on 12th Dec, just received an acknowledgment letter today and my cheque returned, it all helps !! Perhaps you will have got your today?

Have you received a t/p call from them asking if you really need the Manual Intervention info? I have along with 'volcano' have a look at my thread.

Hi Icklem

It took me about a month to get my statements mind you it was 6 years worth.

Still no news from FD when I got home last night..... today is D-day... however, I am a bit concerned because as from next Saturday I'm going to be out of the Country for two weeks. So if I've not heard anything from them in the interim, I'll have send them a letter telling them this and that I wont be able to reply to any correspondence until I get back....

R

Hi,

The post just came and I have received a reponse to me SAR letter and the cheque has been returned...also can't believe that the letter was hand sidned too!!

R6onda...they really seem a bit stupid son't they....if only they would pay up earlier then they wouldn't have to also pay the 8% interest too!! Ahh well it just means we have more money in our pockets at the end of the day!!

Hi,

I got my statement via the courier today...been spending most of the day going through them and doing the spreadsheet...having gone through them all I have a grand total of.....£4629!!! Thats obviously without interest at this stage!! Can't believe it!