Do I give the bank 4 weeks to reply?

Smonty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent off my 1st letter requesting £2400 on the 5th oct,

I recieved a reply from BOS advising me that they are making enquiries and will come back to me within 4 weeks..........

Should I give themn the 4 weeks or do I stick to my time scales and send LBA tomorrow 19th?

uh oh!!!

Does this mean I have to start again? No

splitting my £2400 up and re send three or four different letters to the bank? No Can I file three times at once with court? No don't start the 2nd claim until the 1st is settled and so on

Send the LBA as is, then file for the oldest £750 of charges and so on

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I recieved a letter this morning from bank of scotland offering £691.00 in full and final settlement. I am claiming £2465 how they thought of offering £691 i don`t know, I sent LBA 24th oct so getting very close to issuing proceedings I called the bank this afternoon to adv that I would accept the offer as an interim payment and was told that the offer is full and final offer, what do I do?

Simple.......tell them to ram it!

Actually, to be politically correct, send them the rejection of offer letter in the templates library ("accept as part payment only")and remind them of your original deadline for the LBA.

gerrintae them.

j

1/9/06 RBS claim #1

8/11/06 - claim settled

17/11 claim #2 started - incl creditcard

30/11 - CC statements received

31/11 - Prelims issued - RBS paying up, only M/C to go)

If any of my advice/ info has been helpful, please click the scales:D

Please also remember that any advice is given from my own experience and in good faith as a lay person. If in doubt, please contact a qualified professional:)

• 2 months later...

Hi, Just thought i would keep you in the loop, I been to sheriff officer last fortnight and they are about to issue on the bank of Scotland...............

Due in court 14th Feb 07.

getting worried now.