Advice needed for my disciplinary hearing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4055 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As youn have only been employed for a short time you dont really have any employment protection and you can be got rid of for almost any reason. there are 2 issues as far as I can see 1 is that you clocked in an hour before you started work and the other declining standard of work, which I would be more concerened about having only been there a short time. You admit to clocking in and spending a long time not working and I think it would be foolish to try and say otherwise, or worry about the CCTV, even if they shouldnt have used it I can see no point in bringing up the legalities of its use as it will only get the employers back up. the declining standards are a different matter are there things that you have to do that you havent been shown how to do correctly? if so you should bring this up, no you Dad wouldnt be an appropriate representative someone like a union steward would be. I think you neeed to listen to what they say, and then say how much you enjoy the job etc etc show that you are willing to learn and apologise for the wasted time (prehaps even offer to make it up if its an issue) No doubt employment experts will be here soon and they will tell you the legalities of the situation but I really do think after such a short period of employment there isnt much you can except apologise and hope its enough to keep your employment,

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

I really dont think that it is the right thing to even ask if your dad can come with you even for moral support, he is involved as it was his friend who got you the job, IMO taking your dad isnt really very professional and also if he is like most dads he will want to say somthing if it seems that you are being critizised and that could do more harm than good, but that is just my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

Not following hygine again procedures again? you seriously need to check and double check everything at the moment, although your employer may not want to get rid of you this is an area that is really important and could let you down even if other things are ok.