Worried now! Chrismayer Vs Lloyds

chrismayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't worry about this. I had the exact same problem: [problem] said the particulars of my claim were 'too vague' and I also forgot to post them a copy of my schedule of charges. A week or so later I sent both [problem] and the court a letter outlining my charges and, within a month or so, received a letter of settlement. Moreover, when I filed my claim online I miscalculated the amount of interest I thought I was owed and thought this could have been the reason why they said the particulars of my claim were 'too vague'. When I sent the letter to [problem] and the court scheduling my charges, I decided to drop my claim for the interest because I'd miscalculated it and didn't want to complicate matters by sending them a revised calculation. When my settlement came through I saw - with extreme delight - that they had paid me the original sum (including my interest miscalculation) that I had claimed despite my telling them not to bother with the interest !

• 1 month later...

Hi just thought I'd lett everyone know that [problem] settled in full, a cheque was paid into my sisters account last week for the full amount, so yippee!! and good luck to everyone else, just keep going. Thank you to everyone on the site,couldnt have done it without you. Will be sending a donation.