Wecome finance letter from head office

janetb1968
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3985 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to update on this thread, ive heard nothing from Welcome Finance since I started this thread which is frustrating but unfortunately I've been ill so ive had other things to worry about. Many thanks for trying to help me it was much appreciated if I get any information from Welcome I will report back but im not getting my hopes up. Hope u are all well take care all of u :-)

Sorry I did not get back to you earlier, my branch at Blackburn has been closed for nearly 2 years and my loan is being dealt with at Milton Keynes apparently, that's who I deal with till the loan thankfully finishes July 2014.

Milton keynes

sure it is welcome

MKRR is a debt collection agency a lot of welcome loans were sold onto

Milton Keynes rapid recoveries or trade pro

TRADEPRO OPERATIONS LIMITED

TRADEPRO HOUSE

SEEBECK PLACE KNOWLHILL

MILTON KEYNES

BUCKINGHAMSHIRE

MK5 8FR

MKDP or Raven Recoveries is another arm to the empire

Edited by postggj

Im not in debt (not debt collections) to welcome and it is welcome finance. I don't know who MKR are sorry all my correspondence is welcome finance. I was told when Blackburn branch closed it was all transferred to Milton Keynes.

The address I have for welcome finance in Milton Keynes is.......143-145 Queensway, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Bucks MK2 2DY..... This is the letter address I received on 4th October 2012 informing me that the Blackburn branch had closed and my account had moved to them in Milton Keynes.

I've also rooted out my statement from June 2012 which states I owed £6624, 44 on 28th June 2012 and the minimum duration of agreement is 120 months which should finish July 2013 but welcome finance said it finishes July 2014. The loan was started 24th July 2003, I still can't get my head around all this :-( it was after all this was sent to me that I got the letter saying there was a mistake on the loan amount and the interest was frozen in Nov 2012, Ive heard nothing about this since despite letters and phone calls. I also sent a CCA request in March along with a £1 postal order - heard nothing :-( I thunk I'm going to have to send a SAR I will be getting another statement in July hopefully this year so we will have to see. I have no idea how to send a SAR but I'll have to look at the templates on here.

145 Queensway

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK2 2DY

That is the address of the former name of welcome, that being Progressive financial services ltd

welcome have not used that name in over 10 years

Well that's the address I've been given that my account is now located I would have no other idea about where they have departments and offices especially with the financial mess they are in. All I know is my branch in Blackburn is closed and my account has been moved to this address.

Can I ask about the fact I haven't received a reply to the CCA I sent to welcome in March, do I send a SAR with the £10 or wait for my July statement? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks :-)

Well I've just had the best news and I am so thrilled to say that this bloody loan will actually finish at the end of august this year not next year as originally thought. Apparently Blackburn branch have been very naughty and gave me a wrong statement last year and I incorrectly owed far less than Blackburn said. A very nice chap from the Milton Keynes office informed me on the phone that instead of still owing 3k I owe about £800 and it will finish at the end of August :-) I fee like doing a snoopy happy dance! They are sending it to me in writing as I won't believe it till i see it in writing. All I can say is that the Black burn branch deserve all they got and I am speechless and so relieved. Hope everyone is well and I hope nobody minds me posting this :-)

They are sending me a letter of notification and the statement is coming next month. I won't believe it till I see it in writing and i do know that Welcome are not to be trusted but it is a relief in a way but ill be happier when I see it in writing. Thanks for the advice much appreciated :-)

I know I was shocked to say the least when they rang me up at lunchtime; I very nearly fell over from the shock! It must've been a helluva incorrect balance to go from £6, 666 90 at the end of June 2012 to about £800 and finishes end of August this year. Wish I knew what had gone on at Blackburn, they were always saying the balance and loan terms were correct and I was always challenging them before the branch closed last year.