hi everyone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone, I Am New To This Site And Am Still A Little Unsure How To Us It. This Is My First Post......i Too Have Been Absolutely Ripped Off By Lloys Tsb And Am Unsure Where To Even Start With My Claim, It All Makes Me Feel A Little Nervous But Something Has To Be Done. Lloyds Had No Compassion When I Told Them We Would Not Be Getting A Wage Going In A Few Months Ago As My Husband Had Been In Hospital For A Few Months, I Asked Them For Help, They Offered Me Nothing In The Way Of Help And Hammered Us With Over £100 Of Bank Charges For Returned Dd(which We Paid In Full Shortlty After.) We Are Now In A Vicious Circle Paying Bank Charges Which We Cant Afford Only To Go Overdrawn Again. We Have Two Young Children To Feed And Clothe Our Situation Is Getting Worse.

Start by reading and rereading Frequently Asked Questions I think everyone when starting a claim is nervous, but I've found the more you read the more you understand and the better you feel about taking each step. There is always help and advice on here.

Purple X :)

26/09 Prelim contractual Interest

11/10 LBA

30/10 Filed N1

03/11 Deemed served

23/11 Offer Made

Lloyds TSB

Purple v Lloyds TSB

08/09 ordered statements.

23/09 Statements Received.

26/09 Prelim

03/10 Received standard response