MBNA/Arrow GLOBAL/Drysdenfairfax solicitors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I am in need of some assistance , my elderly father has received a demand from the above solicitors for in excess of £14 ,000 for an alleged debt from MBNA .

This is the first and only correspondence he has recieved and is not sure where to go next , the letter which he received has given him until the 1st of November to pay up .Obviously he does not have this kind of money can anybody help please.

Hi Welcome to CAG,

Does the letter state that Drydensfairfax are acting on behalf of MBNA or any other company, there has been a recent mass sale of old MBNA accounts some of which are already staqtute barred and cannot be enforced in court.

This amalgamation or 2 so called solicitors is really just another debt collection agency.

I have some suggestions to help you with this.

1. Have your father check his credit reference files to see if the account is showing (or do it for him).

2. Does your father know when the last payment or acknowledgment in writting may have been made to this account.

3. I can draft a letter for you/him to send by recorded delivery to stave them off until we can find out more about the alleged debt.

Let me know if you want the letter by posting here and I will send it to you by private message.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: