Do I File My Court Papers Now Or Wait 4 Days

towerbridge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 2nd October I received the standard letter from Robbie Kernaghan offering £3588 without prejudice blar blar....I wrote back immediately accepting it as part payment only and requested the full amount £5931 and reminded them that they have until 11 Oct to settle. I have received a further letter today dated 9th October they are sorry that I am unhappy however, as this was the banks final response, there is nothing of further value they can add. Whilst the offer to refund 2588 still stands, they wil lnot refund any additional interest etc etc. I think they have mistyped the £2588 as £3588 is on my last letter and settlement proposal to sign and return. Can I now file my court papers I have prepared on moneyclaim...they have until the 11th to refund however they have said it is their final offer????

On 2nd October I received the standard letter from Robbie Kernaghan offering £3588 without prejudice blar blar....I wrote back immediately accepting it as part payment only and requested the full amount £5931 and reminded them that they have until 11 Oct to settle. I have received a further letter today dated 9th October they are sorry that I am unhappy however, as this was the banks final response, there is nothing of further value they can add. Whilst the offer to refund 2588 still stands, they wil lnot refund any additional interest etc etc. I think they have mistyped the £2588 as £3588 is on my last letter and settlement proposal to sign and return. Can I now file my court papers I have prepared on moneyclaim...they have until the 11th to refund however they have said it is their final offer????

Hi have you asked for interest (standard 8%) this should only be done at the MCOL stage and not before unless you are claiming contractual interest.

hi

thanks for quick reply, no I havent asked for 8% I have prepared those schedules for court only...the schedules FD have are reclaiming..od fee (charged at £30 a time..for going over limit) ex ex od limit normally about £100, unpaid item and so recall....(37.50 a time)

TB

hi

thanks for quick reply, no I havent asked for 8% I have prepared those schedules for court only...the schedules FD have are reclaiming..od fee (charged at £30 a time..for going over limit) ex ex od limit normally about £100, unpaid item and so recall....(37.50 a time)

TB

Ok thanks for clearing that up, the "final offer" is a standard Blag. stick to your timetable you sould give themn the full allocation of time so they cant accuse you of being unreasonable. :D

• Confused 1