court claim forms received From HFO***Claim Discontinued***

Good_Credit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Full history please. When did you first hear from them? It's over five years since assignment. Barclays usually took at least a year to sell - could be SB. It smells. No 'advice' till we have the facts, I'm afraid.

It doesn't exist on Barclaycard T&Cs. Their usual tricks. OFT will love this. They are claiming contractual interest on a CCA they have never seen. I feel a discontinuation with wasted costs coming on, eh, Mr 'I'm sh*t in court' Tytherleigh? He's lost enough cases like this to know his PoC is blatantly, er, 'misguided'.

Call Barclaycard recoveries on 0844 556 0066 and find out (a) what the default date was, (b) when the account was sold, © who it was sold to and, most importantly, (d) when the last payment was made to the account.

Do it today!

Bear in mind these facts.

If they have only just informed you of the assignment (probably with a letter that, er, mistakenly claims to have ‘previously informed you’) then they cannot claim interest from the date of assignment – only from when you were notified of the assignment.

This is liable to be a fast track case, so CPR 31 is a must.

But first, give us a full history of all your contact with these clowns, and make that phone call.

That explains why they have made the claim now – it was just about to become SB.

Do you live in Scotland by chance?

Have HFO or Turnbull Rutherford contacted you at all prior to receiving the claim form? Have you ever received a notice of assignment? Any letter before action?

Tell us about ALL of the correspondence.

Have you moved home since 2006?

Time for some CPR, I think.

So your first contact was almost a year ago, like many others at the time. No contact since then until the claim? We really need you to provide absolute detail. That’s where the devil is. Did you get the ‘as we have previously informed you’ letter?

Can you scan and post the specific letters you received?

In the meantime, have a look at CPR31.

Well, you disagree with the claim. So defend.

You can go online and state you will be defending, and request the extra 14 days to enter your defence.

Look up CPR 31!

Time to demand copies of EVERYTHING they claim they did and sent in their extensive particulars of claim, ie. credit agreement, copies of letters sent, default notice from Barclaycard – everything. You KNOW they did not send a letter before action, but I bet one turns up. They make things up to suit their case (which I can prove), so we must be careful.

• 1 month later...