eyeballto v abbey

eyeballto
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

damm only £110 on visa debit card and £200 on electron card... have to do n1 form and go to court tomorrow...

cheers karnevil for advice.. quite excited at the thought of sticking 2 fingers up at abbey mucking me about and going ahead without the infomation they are witholding from me:D

"THE BEST THING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO PLAY GAMES IS BEATING THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME"

old halifax current account and current credit card £1641.53 plus costs---settled after n1 form handed in with no conditions £1761.53:D :D

abbey £2638.18 plus costs-n1 form handed in 28/07/20068) WON:wink:

wifes lloyds/tsb current account £4600- awaiting settlement offer:D ALL OF IT:wink:

neighbours £1800 with lloyds WON :wink:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im bloody useless at times... i work nights and overslept and never made it to the court by 1600. when i got home i phoned this number(08457654321) and asked once again for the missing month. the guy just read me out the charges down the phone!!!! unbeleiveable!!!!!

he said now the santander move has gone through and their computers are updated he could do it

the bonus was i had £150 in charges that month when i estimated £73

so im afraid my estimated claim is no longer

gonna have to retype all my claim now and back to court tomorrow

old halifax current account and current credit card £1641.53 plus costs---settled after n1 form handed in with no conditions £1761.53:D :D

wifes lloyds/tsb current account £4600- awaiting settlement offer:D ALL OF IT:wink:

just to note the phonenumber is a bradford number and if im right its bradford that holds the so called microfische!!!

i am trying to get started on reclaiming my bank charges but do not have a clue how to do it can anyone help?

read the faq section and that will get you started..

the amonuts dont match up with any other year. however when i spoke to the guy he was scrolling though his screen muttering the dates as he went and it was definately october 2004... n1 form handed in now but if its wrong i reckon i would eventually find out when settlement comes.

update.. estimated claim not required as they gave me the charges for the missing month on the phone and today handed in my n1 form for £2638.18

for some reason today i received a letter from abbey asking me to pay £10 for my missing statements on microfische

1) i paid £10 months ago

2) they have now alreay given me statements plus 1 month down the phone so i have all my required infomation.

3)they claim all my infomation is on microfische yet i have statements which prove it is not

they yet still keep attempting to insult my intelligence but i just laugh and scream "GIVE ME MY F'ING MONEY":D :razz::D

• 2 weeks later...

i decided to send an email to the complaints dept regarding their abstract sending of various statements and microfische as said in previous posts and they sent me a letter in reponse that made me so angry.

the letter contained a full appology for being unable to provide me with what i wanted and offered me £30 as a goodwill gesture for being mucked around. it then asked me to sign the form on the next page and they would then credit my account..

i turned over the page and it asked me to accept £30 as FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT..

HOW DARE THEY TRY TO CON ME,,, ITS DISGUSTING

why do they want me to sign for a full and final settlement when the money offered was a goodwill gesture for being mucked around. if it was a proper goodwill gesture why not just credit my account with £30.

is this a con where they get me to sign for the goodwill gesture then claim i have accepted full and final settlement of £30 on my £2638.18 claim for charges???

the swines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i could write them a letter but whats the point..they only write back with a response thats crap anyway.

I'm not saying it's not a sneaky attempt, but I suspect it could well be based on settlement of the complaint regarding their latest failures. If your 'claim' is specifically mentioned, then it could be more than that.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

well done on your £20 settlement, I'd never laugh, it's a new pair of shoes at least..whoooo

Abbey - 12/08/06 prelim sent, 25/08/06 rec how to complain letter, 01/09/06 LBA sent, 19/09/06 offer for part accepted only, given another 7 days.

Lloyds c/c - 12/08/06 sent (LBA), 01/09/06 LBA sent, 09/09/06 declined

Barclay c/c - 14/08/06 sent (LBA), 26/08/06 rec sorry u had to complain , 01/09/06 LBA sent

MBNA c/c - 18/10/06 - Agreed to further goodwill gesture, actually paying more than I asked for now, additional £296.00 expected very soon. Total £586.00

Halifax c/c - 19/10/06 - Halifax settled in full and paid court cost £400.00 paid in account .

Abbey c/c - 15/08/06 sent (LBA), 25/08/06 rec how to complain letter, 04/09/06 LBA sent

please note my opinion is my own and I have no legal training.

• 1 month later...

its been almost 2 months since i handed in my n1 form.. ive never received an allocation questionaire and was offered a 50% by the solititors 3 weeks ago which i turned down..

should i be contacting the court to ask whats happening???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no news,,,, finally received my allocation questionaire and handed it in on the 3th october

• 3 weeks later...

having heard about dla piper not being used by abbey i phoned up last thurday and spoke to the inhouse team (christine)to find out if they were indeed now dealing with my case. i was asked if dla had made me an offer(i turned down their 50% offer) and if id like to discuss a further offer once they had got my file in front of them.

i had my chat with them today and spoke to the efficent christine again (efficent as in shes the only person ive ever dealt with at abbey that actually does what she says) she asked me how much i wanted so i said i want the full amount but would accept a clause where i wouldnt claim the £500 ive incurred since my claim began.she said she couldnt do a deal concerning future claims. i told her that considering i had spent 6 months on this i i might as well hang it out till the end. she commented that i might not win but i said i enjoy a gamble so no problem. as we were about to say our goodbyes she offered me £2000 and in true deal or no deal fashion decided to respect the bankers offer and call her back tomorrow. so do i take 2grand or wait for the £2800.

Wait for it all.

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

ok its a NO DEAL:grin: :grin:

just no dealed the 2 grand offer simply because ive spent 6 months on this.

also telling everyone i know that if you hold out youll get every penny i feel id be letting myself down by bailing out at a reduced offer

mind you the wonderfully sounding christine said we might talk again.. hopefully with a 100% offer!!!

Stay strong, you have the £2800 box, not the 1p box!!!!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 1 month later...

today i received my date for a preliminary hearing (22nd february)

i imagine what was asked was standard. it said

"the judge has ordered that a preliminary hearing should take place because special directions are needed in this claim to prepare for the final hearing which the judge would prefer to explain to you in person"

at last i have something new to search about what to do!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i have racked up £600 in charges since i began my claim in april. how do i go about getting these included in my claim??

ok, thank you

• 2 months later...

so then i have my directions hearing on thursday. court bundle complete only the indexing and page numbering to complete. i know i dont really need the bundle for this hearing but its put the whole process firmly in my mind. has anyone been paid out recently before their directions hearing??? wondering if theres any chance of cash coming my way this week

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks