They refunded and sent the item?

RLSTINE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a shed from an online site a few weeks ago. They have been messing me around so much with regards to delivery dates that in the end I'd had enough. I gave them one last chance which was for the shed to come monday, it didn't. I emailed them Tuesday to say I wanted to cancel and heard nothing and then on wensday after several emails I got an email saying they had cancelled it and a refund would be put back on my card. Later that day the shed came, I wasn't going to accept it but the delivery driver said it would be better otherwise he would take it back to the depot and it could get lost, and heck I really wanted the shed so I took it.

I assumed the company would realise I took the shed and cancel the refund but then today the refund has gone into my bank.

What do I do now? Do I tell the company, will they just take the money out again at some point when they figure out what they have done, I am at a loss?

Edited by RLSTINE