Unauthorised Debit Card Payment and More

Wykelass
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Wykelass, I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with our service, I would like to help, if you could send me an email with some details about your policy I will make sure that this is fully investigated for you. Many Thanks, Jamie. [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, Thanks very much for your posts and bringing this matter to my attention. To give you an update, as mention I have received contact from both 'Wykelass' and 'yabbadoo', both cases have been passed to our Customer Relations team and have been allocated to individual file handlers. I have chased up these cases and expressed the importance of each. Please always feel free to contact me directly if you have any concerns. Many Thanks, Jamie. [email protected]

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Wykelass, Thank you for updating your thread and letting us know how you are getting on. I am sorry to hear that we have not yet managed to resolve the situation. I will make sure that I follow this up with the Customer Relations team today and ensure that all points of your complaint are addressed. Once again if you are unhappy with or have any concerns over the way that your case is being handled please let me know. Yabbadoo - I will also chase up your case today to see what is happening. Many Thanks, Jamie

• 2 weeks later...