A little help for my wife please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there i wondering if you could help

my wife she has a next and argos card will she be able to claim back ppi on them?

Also she has had 2 loans 1 for sofa and 1 for furniture will they of had ppi on them if so can we claim?

Also she had a comet card in the past will that of had ppi on it and can she claim?

Any help would be great just not sure if you can claim for these types of finance

1 she is a nurse so get full pay for 6 months and half pay for 6 months so can cover the payments if off sick also i dont think she knows the ppi was any of these finances if it was

You will need to make subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1980

to discover if any insurances were taken at the inception of these accounts.

There is a statutory fee of £10.00 for this, it is payable to each individual company

where accounts are held, only 1 fee per company is payable.

This requires the creditor to provide ALL the data held, they have 40 days to comply.

Use the template from the CAG library for this.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

ok thanks but if there was ppi on these cards and loans she will be able to try and claim it back? Im just not sure if these types of loans and cards ( store cards, Furniture finance) have ppi on them

Not something we can guess at the SAR is the way to find out, all

the accounts may or may not have PPI.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi

Any form of credit account can have PPI on it but whether it did is another issue.

The card accounts are revolving credit accounts and PPI premiums will be shown on the monthly statements. If you have any or all of them, check on them and see if there is an insurance premium on them.

For the card accounts, if you have all of the statements you won't need to SAR as you will have all of the necessary information on the statements.

With the loans you will need to SAR if you haven't got the agreements. If you use the template in the CAG library, make sure you add a line that say that the SAR is to include copies of all and any agreements ever held with them.

ims