HELP Im trying to get Started!!Please!!!

kj99123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive typed in the postcode of my branch into the data protection register link and there are a few businesses that come up but not my bank. Can I send it to another branch or a main one?

Please help!

I sent my request to RBS at St. Andrews Square, which isn't my branch but it is one of their main offices - I presume they will direct it internally if required. Which bank is it?

*If you find my posts informative, please click on the scales in the top right corner of the post.

RBS - 2 Current Accounts & 2 CC Accounts

20/09/06 - DPA request Sent

BOS - CC Account

20/09/06 - DPA request Sent

Egg Card

19/09/06 - Statement request email sent

20/09/06 - Reply "£5 will be taken from account"

Hello and welcome.

I sent my DPA SAR to the banks head office in England - they will re-direct it to the appropriate office.

If you want to make sure that they receive your request, send it by Special Delivery, NOT Recorded Delivery. This will cost you £4.10 but you can claim it back when it gets to the summons stage, IF it gets that far!!!

Good Luck

Halifax - Data Protection Act requst sent 16/6/06 - standard letter received 23/6/06 - 40 Days up on 24/7, still no statements - received statements 5/8/06 Prelim letter sent 7/8/06 - No reply to Prelim Letter - LBA sent 28/8/06 - Offer of £65 received 9/9/06, rejection letter sent 12/9/06 - Offer of £196 received 22/9/06 - Filed at Sherrif Court 27/9/06 - Received copy of Summons 2/10/06

8)