santander getting on my nerves.........ragging need help desperately

depressed2011
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

I have a complaint against santader in financial ombudsman, the complaint reviewer in ombudsman has sent em a letter saying that santabnder is offering 50 pounds for stress and inconvinience, i m raging, why ....the story is here under.

i applied for an account over teh phone, a switcher basicallya s i was annoyed by my presnet bank. sanatdner accessed my credit file twice n send me conflicting lettersm in first letter they denied me an account !! (being a santander staff !! )

second letter came through teh next day asking em to send my id;s as they r hapy to welcoem me in sanatdner wth my new account !!!

i accessed my credit report and there it was adverse info result of that a store card wch i applied for was rejected by BHS

this happend in august and santader terribly failed to address the issue, and there efficent call centre employees kept passing em around to irrelevant departments increasing my phone bills. managers in sanatder have blindly put me thriugh to dept who were not evebn involved like ppi !! manger in one of teh team denied to give me her name !! one of teh guy o spoke to in complaint team todl me that my initial complaint is closed or withdrwan, i never did either.

i m so so annoyed at sanatder dun know what to do please suggest, financial ombudsman has been teh most stupid choice i made i guess. i have speant so much time n money on chasing this comapliant wth sanatdner and thsi has deterred me from applying for credit card at teh tiem when i badly needed money

please advice how i can beat the hell out of sanatdner

thnaks

hello

I have a complaint against santader with the financial ombudsman,

the complaint reviewer in ombudsman has sent me a letter

saying that santabnder is offering 50 pounds for stress and inconvinience,

i m raging, why ....the story is here under.

i applied for an account over teh phone,

a switcher a s i was annoyed by my presnet bank.

sanatdner accessed my credit file twice n send me conflicting lettersm

in first letter they denied me an account !! (being a santander staff !! )

second letter came through teh next day asking em to send my id;s as they r hapy to welcoem me in sanatdner wth my new account !!!

i accessed my credit report and there it was adverse info result of that a store card wch i applied for was rejected by BHS

this happend in august and santader terribly failed to address the issue,

and there efficent call centre employees kept passing em around to irrelevant departments increasing my phone bills.

managers in sanatder have blindly put me thriugh to dept who were not evebn involved like ppi !!

manger in one of teh team denied to give me her name !!

one of teh guy o spoke to in complaint team todl me that my initial complaint is closed or withdrwan,

i never did either.

i m so so annoyed at sanatder dun know what to do please suggest,

financial ombudsman has been teh most stupid choice i made i guess.

i have speant so much time n money on chasing this comapliant wth sanatdner

and thsi has deterred me from applying for credit card at teh tiem when i badly needed money

please advice how i can beat the hell out of sanatdner

thnaks

i'd say they did you a favour

you've got enough problems with credit without gettting even more!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sorry i hv no problems with my credit my experian score is bang on 1000. i have nenevr defualted on a direct debit ever in my life, no bank charges ever, my cards r paid outright before due dates and no interest has been charged on any card of mine ever, i do not know how they accesed my details THRICE for one bank account n messed it up

Maybe I'm being a bit thick, but why are you annoyed at Santander? I've read your post a couple of times and I cant work out what the issue is. Are you annoyed that they have checked your credit file or is it that the switching od the account has not run smoothly? Thanks

i applied for switch, they started it before the agreed date, they accessed my credit file more than once leaving imprints of i being accessed, they denied me an account, and with a second letter a day after they offered me account for same application, the credit report said santander denied me an account and at the same tiem one of th crediat card application was being processed who check ed th file and see sandtander denying em a current account, following that the other comapny denied me a credit card, sanatdner again accessed my credit report without any reason and wrote to me asking my id so that they can complete my account file and i can receive cards n stuff from them.

Just ask Santander to remove the search then, its not a problem. And it wouldnt say on your credit file if the account has been denied either only that a search has been carried out. That wouldn;t be the reason another company declined you a credit card. And asking you for ID is all part of the process.