Default for O2 landline

Miggle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

One of my points would be "If I have 1 default I may aswell have 2 so I may aswell stop paying my mobile bill if you don't correct this entry" :p

• Haha 1

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 7 months later...

Contact the CRA's. Equifax, Experian and Callcredit. Tell them that this entry is incorrect and o2 have confirmed this to yourself in a letter, and as such they are duty bound to only show accurate information else you will hold them jointly liable for any legal action you should choose to take.

Also write to o2 and tell them to correct your credit file immediately or you will take them to court for compensation for "general damage to creditworthiness" which you would be entitled to ask a judge to award £7000 (although if you want to keep things in the small claims court, ask for £5000. as that is the maximum small claim)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar