Thousands of UK Pensioners dying of cold - SHAME on UK Goverment

stuart_coogh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4413 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

50% discount for pensioners fuel bills

Thousands of UK Pensioners are dying of cold each year because of rising fuel costs of gas and electricity, the very pensioners who have spent years and years paying taxes to this corrupt goverment are now dying in their thousands each year in the cold weather because they simply cannot afford to heat their homes!

It is disgusting the UK goverment along with the energy companies are still fleecing pensioners, they must be a 50% discount of all fuel bills for pensioners in this country, it is the least we demand for the old people of this country.

the goverment can waste billions in occupation and illegal wars around the middle east and soon to be iran and they dont mind wasting billions, but when it comes to helping pensioners with a 50% discount on their fuel bills, they say no.

the goverment, along with the polictians are greedy liars, bankers can get millions in bonuses and everyone turns a blind eye

50% discount for pensioners fuel bills

• 3 weeks later...

I agree i think it is so disgusting. I'm surprised though that no-one else has commented on this post! This government and all the hangers-on really make my blood boil.

The problem is with this country everyone just seems to accept whatever the government dish out and are not willing to do anything about it. it's time everyone stood up to them and said enough is enough!

• 1 month later...

people in this country are like sleeping sheep, they do as the goverment tells them, they have been so "dumbed up" with all the garbage on tv like big brother and all reality shows and the garbage pop groups they do not realise the goverment is lying and pulling the wool over their eyes

shame on us for helping and standing up for the poor pensioners who are dying of cold each winter - the goverment has money for wars, but they can't feed the poor, its a disgrace

we have people buying houses worth millions, why would somone need to spend millions on a home, i mean where is the sense in that when people in this country are living on the streets

A couple of factors, what drives the price of oil? That is the reason why wholesale prices go up.

Why has the UK not got any storage capacity for gas? Foreign compaines buy North Sea gas in the summer cheaply, they store it abroad, then sell it back to the UK at inflated prices.

I think it needs to be done on a means tested basis, some pensioners are well off.

This Government are lining their pockets while pensioners and vulnerable people are dying!!!! How disgusting!

Its about time everyone stood up and said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have got away with far too much for far too long!