Welcome Finance HP agreement & CRA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I will give a breif outline of the story.

Purchased a car through welcome finance in July 2005, car was awful lots & lots wrong with it. I complained to welcome nothing was done so I stopped payemts and asked them to collect the car. After lots of harrassment and calls and visits they eventually collected the car. I then moved and that was the last of it, never heard from them again.

I've checked my credit rating recently and welcome are still updating my file with [6] every month which is saying that i'm 6 months late with payment. This goes on for the last 36 months. The last time I paid welcome finance was December 2005 as it's on my bank statement.

I sent welcome a CCA 1 year ago and never recieved a reply. I also called them and they said that my account is now with Lewis DCA. Lewis have never attempted to contact me although i'm on the electoral roll so I would be easy to find.

My question's are. What do I do now? Should I send a SAR? Or sit and wait till December to see if this goes away? I was under the impression that they can keep updating my credit file for ever!!!! I want o get a mortgage soon and with this on my report it seems unlikely I will get one.

Please please help i'm desperate to get this sorted one way or another. Even if it means me arranging some kind of payment to them :mad2::-(

Thanks in advance

Ps. This is the only negetive thing I have on my record. x

Hi Welcome,

If the last payment or WRITTEN acknowledgment

of the debt was in December 2005 it will become

statute barred on the anniversary of the date of the

missed payment probably early January so if you are

not being contacted by anyone do nothing.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: