Removal of credit information from credit file / Lowell

Jimmy Neutron
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lowells have advised me that they cannot obtain a CCA from an alleged account with ASDA Credit Card. I asked them to remove all information from credit reference agencies but they have replied by saying that they are not allowed to as they are required to provide accurate information which reflects how the account is ran.

What account, they cannot provide any evidence of an account?

How can I get the information removed from my credit files

Many thanks in advance

Hi

Are you saying the information on your credit file is wrong? If not then there is very little you can do about it.

Nowadays, a creditor does not need an agreement to mark your file. All they have to prove is that you had use of the facility and that would be fairly easy to do (statements) The use of the facility means that you agreed to them reporting to the CRA's

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks Silverfox, now I was under the impression that they needed my permission to do this

"To register information with a credit reference agency, you must have written consent from the customer to collate and share such information. This consent is given in the form of a signed credit agreement"