• Tweets

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2470 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have some legal docs to send to Ingeus C.E.O tomorrow and if my plan works The whole Work Programme will fail

overnight, Will be costing them loads of money from all customers who sent in the refusal letters.

Cheeky gits sent me 2 new appointments both claiming to be my "first" appointments when that is impossible as I had my

first meeting in August, check secret video: http://theworkprogramme.me.uk

Watch this space for any developments.

P.S Anyone with problems as Yorkylad had with them demanding data you must make a complain to the ICO, more complaints

about this private company the better.

George

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

OMG is all I can say to those 3 little questions, Never seen that before the blood* cheeky gits.

Good answers have been added for you and there is no way they can Sanction you for not signing or

allowing your CV to be copied.

People we have to fight this corrupt system and we have the perfect ammo under common law, Tort law.

If and I say if you do get a Sanction, the adviser and all directors at Ingeus will have caused you a tort.

It does not matter if its in their job description, If you suffer any hardship because of someones else actions

you have a cause of action.

You can then send in an Affidavit of truth and send in to the directors/Adviser responsible for the Sanction, You will not

get a reply but that's good news, if there is no re-but of your Affidavit it becomes a point of law.

I personally have a claim in against Ingeus and an Adviser and they currently are now in Default, I have Default Judgement

and estoppel through Respondent’s failure to respond. I did receive a reply from there solicitors saying they are looking into

my claim but that means nothing since you are bypassing the courts, No judge can overrule your claim and it stands for 100 years.

I just have to continue now to the next step where the Default will be registered and then I can start to collect the £5000 I am owed

or let the debt collectors have a little bit and collect for me.

Very important for anyone on WP to get a micro camera from ebay, you can get the keyfob cameras for under £10 and then make sure you

record everything while attending, while the video won't be allowed the transcript can be used.

I will be publishing my process once I have completed the next stage on my web site with some templates that just require you to fill in the blanks.

Keep strong all, together we can destroy the travesty that is the work programme.

George

P.S

Outdated web site but a good video on here of my 1st appointment and my refusal to sign the data waiver.

http://theworkprogramme.me.uk/

• 2 months later...

Well the pimps have my tel number, given by the DWP but never had a call unless

they call from an 0845 number as I don't answer those,Debt collectors 99% of the time.

Anyone know how much you can earn in a part time job while on JSA?

I foresee a nice part time job coming up around my appointment times and if you can work

and earn a certain amount before it effects JSA all the beter, or I could just be doing the job

for free.

George

to keep

• 1 month later...

You were very generous giving them 55 minutes, I would have left 15 minutes after appointment time.

Since you signed in and out you should be fine and not receive any sanction, If they try it plain and simple explain

that you waited 55 minutes which is been more than generous and flexible.

I was late once by 5 minutes, Public transport and a diversion took me an extra 5 minutes away from normal stop.

Got there at 5 past the o'clock, appointment was o'clock and was informed the adviser could no longer see me as I was late.

Now when I go they have 5 minutes from the appointment time and I go, If they can't be flexible then I can't either.

Just had a Sanction overturned on appeal and hopefully got the pimps in trouble to boot.

George

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes you can record and YOU MOST DEFINITELY SHOULD RECORD.

I had a sanction in July for missing an appointment while I was stuck in Manchester (job hunting) and could

not get hold of anyone at Ingeus to inform them. Promptly posted letter next day explaining why I missed the

appointment. Sanction Doubt was raised of which I appealed and it was dropped after I explained the circumstances.

In that time though I had made a private claim against the pimp support worker as a affidavit claiming £1000 off her.

Lo and behold another Sanction was raised for an appointment in June this time, Never got this appointment either in a letter

or verbally as the Sanction Doubt claimed.

I again appealed and have yet to hear back from them but this time my secret weapon has come out, I personally record each and every

interaction with Ingeus on a hidden key ring spy camera and my phone is audio recording all the time I am there.

I have complete proof that at no time did my pimp support worker make an appointment in June, Currently in the process of transcribing all

the videos so they can then be used as evidence against the pimp worker for fraud, I personally want to see her out of a job for what see has

tried to do.

Had a reply back from the pimps over my complaint against her and the regional manager would like to talk about the situation although hes gone

shy since I replied to him explaining I have no problem coming in to discuss this matter but I will be recording everything as I always do at Ingeus.

No reply now for over a week, Maybe scared of been on video and I'm just parked at the moment, no appointments coming in just yet.

Have a complaint ready for ICE once I finish transcribing all the videos I have and Ingeus can have a nice £5000 fine.

George

• 5 months later...

Everyone at Ingeus or any other Work Programme Provider needs to download this:

http://consent.me.uk/workfareconsent/

Fill in the missing details with your providers name and send in recorded delivery, This makes you worth £0 to them and you will get parked

like me, My appointments are now 8 weeks apart and last the time it takes me to finish a coffee.

If every single person on the Work Programme at all providers did this, they would be bust with the month.

George

MacMcGann, I would start with a formal complaint to the manager regarding this matter explaining what happened and how you were ignored

and made late picking up your child from school, This was unacceptable and someone should be answering for it.

If we are late we are Sanctioned, If they are late not even an apology so another complaint about there lateness without excuse or explanation.

As for picking up your child from school I would personally have left when I needed to, You explained you had a child in school

who needed picking up, that should have been enough for the pleb.

If you can find a registered child minder she if they are available at short notice, they have to pay for child care and child minding can be costly

so next time they make an appointment close to school time explain you will need refunding child care costs, Bet you anything they change appointment times.

George

http://consent.me.uk/workfareconsent/

Is a great letter to withdraw consent from the plebs and makes you completely worthless to them.

My pleb was stuck for words last week when I asked her to take my phone number off there system, Explained I had now

given my sim card to my daughter so that number they keep texting me on is no longer mine and must be removed.

She wasn't happy when she asked me how can I contact you then and I said 1st class post is normally fine as my new phone number

is personal and private.

If you have a computer at home then a 2 hour job search is unreasonable and you can question it. Get the consent letter sent in and they must stop spamming your

details around to anyone, Can't add anything to the computer systems, You in effect tie their hands to what they can actually do.

If we can get 50%+ who withdraw consent from all WP providers they will all go bust, no other outcome payments for them at all, they will have to survive on the

initial payments they received when you were sold to them (£400-£600).

George

Well here is the support I was offered trying to get into Self Employment, £150 and that was up to £150 so best I could hope for there would be £50.

Unable to go on the NEA that pays £2700 as I am constricted to the WP for 2 years, WTF are we suppose to do, start a business with no income at all

and pray that you get some money coming in.

So far Ingeus have:

Not offered to pay for my SIA Licence fee (In a job within a week with that Licence) have to wait for a SIA Licence course then get it. (Would pay it myself but CRB could be bad and can't afford to loose £220)

No support at all for anyone going self employed unless you call up to £150 support.

Completely and utterly useless outfit

It could be the fact that I have with held my consent on all forms, never signed anything at Ingeus in 14 months.

George

• 4 weeks later...

Well I am now been blackmailed by Ingeus, Emailed my support worker last month with a few questions, this was the reply:

Email Reply:

Following a discussion with my manager Tom I now have the answers to your questions below:

1) £150 is the maximum financial support we could offer towards the start up costs of your business

(NEA from the DWP gives upto £2700 of support, While on WP not available.)

2) It is not possible for you to be removed from the work programme before the 2 year completion date

(Roll on August then I will be free)

3) In order for us to pay for a clients SIA license the following should apply:

-There should be a strong possibility of a job offer on receipt of the SIA License

-Consent to Share form needs to be signed by the client in order for us to confirm the job

(Is that not blackmail, Sign the consent forms and we will pay for the SIA)

So they want me to sign the consent forms as they want a job outcome for paying for the SIA License.

Just written my complaint to DWP, see how they see this matter.

George

As far as I am aware there was never any requirement to sign anything at Ingeus so these answers to my questions from them make it a complete [problem].

Sign the consent form and we can get an outcome payment and we will pay for the SIA, No signing no funding help.

I seriously think they have opened a can of worms that I am going to make them pay for, Will see what JCP and DWP have to say.

George

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Sign the consent form and you are theirs.

Do not sign or give any further information and your worth £0 to them.

I have 4 months of my time left with them, currently on 8 week appointments only, I am worthless

to them having never signed anything just every 8 weeks they have to pay out £4 bus fares.

George

• 3 weeks later...

If everyone gets the new consent letter sent in they will find themselves shelved.

The new consent letter makes it clear you will not give the provider any prospects of an

outcome payment making you completely worthless to them.

Its all business, No chance of getting paid from him/her, shelve them and see them as little as possible.

Got my Ingeus appointment on Wednesday (8 weekly now) and going to get there early and hand

a few of these consent letters out, 1000's don't know how to stop these providers dead.

If only we could arrange a mass withdraw consent on the same day of 1000's of us slaves at all

providers, the ship will sink.

100 people at same office withdrawing consent, 100 x £4000 out of Ingeus,A4E etc pockets, They would not be happy.

George

• 1 month later...

Well something interesting just happened, Currently on 8 weekly appointments due to me been worthless to Ingeus

and lost my letter with my next appointment, office is mess.

Emailed adviser to confirm date and time, Next day letter arrived I had missed my appointment on the 20/06/2013.

Finally found my appointment letter and although I was initially worried over a Sanction Doubt I realised the appointment

letter wasn't set out correctly and it wasn't a mandatory appointment.

Just had email confirmation from my adviser stating this:

I can confirm that a sanction doubt has not been raised as I didn’t book the appointment as mandatory.

The new appointment is mandatory but I'm not bothered as it will be my final time there, served my 2 years, lol.

Think I got really lucky that the appointment wasn't mandatory, check your appointment letters all, if not worded correctly

you can't get a sanction doubt if you miss an appointment.

George

• 3 weeks later...

I can't stress enough that if you want no crap from Ingeus you must must use the consent letter.

It clearly states that you won't be giving Ingeus (or any other WP if your with another) any outcome payment.

CV if must be shown, redact everything and no hard copy or electronic copy, Its your personal data.

Missed my last appointment and was rather worried until I finally found the letter and it wasn't a mandated

appointment and this was confirmed by my adviser through a disposable email I use.

Next appointment was most definitely a mandated appointment although not till next month which has given

me over 75 days of Ingeus free time.

I finish Ingeus on the 28-08 so possibly just 2 more appointments for me and I will have served my 2 year sentence .

I wish to thank the consent me site for the letters as without them I am most certain my time at Ingeus would

have been very much like everyone else, bullied and treated like a slave.

When I first started they could have paid for an SIA Licence and I would have been back in work and they would have received

an outcome but instead they mess you around waiting 2 years for an SIA course that never really was.

Possible bad news is that while signing on last week my adviser at JCP said that after WP I will be going to a new team at JCP

who will be seeing me quite a lot more, We will see as JCP are struggling with the numbers already.

George

• 6 months later...

Namaste, How long you been with the WP?

If you have almost done the 2 years I would have a change of mind about the self employed and wait until your returned to the JCP.

You can then apply for NEA a weekly allowance for those going self employed, You have a few hoops to jump through, business plan

and some meetings at your local chamber of commerce but they were good steps for anyone starting a business.

In total there is funds available worth up to £2750.

Only problem with the NEA is that you can't claim it while on the WP so you must finish that first.

Princes Trust should also be available to you as your under 30 so if you have loads of time left at WP I would

certainly inquire at Princes Trust about funding.

George

• 3 months later...