BBShazza vs LLoyds

satonner
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6421 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Advice required - can anyone help?

I sent the standard letter from the templates to Lloyds requesting my bank charges of £1278.21. Received standard letter back saying they were sorry to hear I was unhappy but they don't agree with OFTs thinking and the important thing is that the charges for going over my overdraft were not 'default' charges. They also state, not so bluntly, that there are many ways to ensure I can keep tabs on my account to ensure it does not go overdrawn.

What do I do now?

BBShazza

You really need to read the FAQs and spend a week reading all you can on this site.

14 days from the date they recived your letter send your LBA found in the templates libary, in the meantime spend as much time as you can reading as many threads and FAQs as you can.

Regards

adamski

If it was the template letter then it says at the bottom that they have 14 days to reply to you accepting your request etc.Once the 14 days is up then send them the letter before action (LBA) which is also in the templates library.If you look in the FAQs it gives you a step by step guide.

Lloyds Data Protection Act Delivered by hand 23/08 --Prelim & claim for 3 yrs @ £4011.58 by hand 30/08/06 "sorry your not happy" letter received 5/9 LBA going out on 13th .Enforcement notice received 8/9 Reply sent 12/9.LBA delivered 13/09.:cool: Claim Filed 4/10 £4804 "Sorry Enforcement notice was mistake.Anything we can do to help blah blah" letter rec 5/10:o Court claim deemed served 18/10

Lloyds filed acknowledgement 20/10.They now have 28 days to file defence.Defence filed and AQ received 9/128-)

Court date set 14th Feb.Court bundle sent.Nothing rec from [problem]

****WON*****.