Satisfaction Date

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4727 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning everyone.

I understand that a company has up to 6 months to register a default / update BUT I presume that it has to be the actual date of the default?

i.e. default 02/01/11 can be registered as late as 02/07/11 BUT must show the default date as 02/01/11 NOT 02/07/11.

Is this the same as a satisfied date for a CCJ?

Thanks as always in advance

Hi xboxer.

Thats always been my understanding.

However, as DCA's and the Credit Reference Agency's are not known to play by the rules, I just suggest you keep an eye on your files.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

thanks for the fast reply Mr lex,

Sent a SAR request to Black Horse with regards to an old loan I defaulted on and they got a CCJ against me.

Anyway BH wrote to say they couldn't find any information and put me through to their solicitors after I mentioned the CCJ.

Eventually they found all the info stored on fiche, during the conversation they told me the info says the CCJ was paid and the charge lifted in March 06 but my CRF says May 06.

Only a couple of months I know but this will be the last negative on my file.

I've just sent a SAR of to the solicitors who were acting on BH behalf to get all the info.

Ah, Black Horse again !! Well done for being on the ball with them.

Your right to send the SAR. Sometimes it does take the CRA's a couple of months to update their files. When you have the info back you can right to them, include a copy of the letter and ask them to change the dates.

Lex

• Confused 1

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 1 month later...