Cabot /morgan Claimform -old Goldfish Card -

duke8t
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4853 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again Duke

It would be a good idea to speak with the claimant's Solicitors first and put your proposals to them.

If you have no response from them on the morrow, then I am afraid that you will need to file your admission to the claim and include your I & E and your rate of proposed payments to the claim, unfortunately this will mean that the claimant can ask for Judgment to be entered against you and if he should reject your payment proposal then the court should determine the rate of payment based on your enclosed I & E. If that should happen, then bear in mind that the claimant might make an application to redetermine the rate of payment or the claimant may ask for Judgment forthwith for the full amount claimed.

See if you can get a response from them on the morrow first, then post back here with an up date on the subject.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Has it been established that the Claimant has the necessary papers to get them over the finish line.

It is often the case with Cabot from what i see, that they do not have the papers, or background info to win the day

You can agree an extension of time for filing your defence, this is open under CPR 15.5

you can agree up to an extra 28 days with the Claimant and if you do you MUST write to the court and advise them you have agreed to the extension of time.

This will allow you to seek the documents you need to properly assess your situation and to decide if the matter is defendable.

• dx100uk changed the title to Cabot /morgan Claimform -old Goldfish Card -