Buy As You Vew!! problem after problem after problem - STILL NOT SORTED!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4682 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

These are the people who sent a fire hazard to my house! A tumble dryer that had not been eletrical tested and when I put it on it started smoking!!!!!!

Also with regards to move, it was a re possession and so we can prove that it was not a move to avoid bayv it was a forced move that we done earlier than planned due to threats and violence from agent! I am not letting them win this one! Where do I go now to take complaint further???

These are the people who sent a fire hazard to my house! A tumble dryer that had not been eletrical tested and when I put it on it started smoking!!!!!!

Also with regards to move, it was a re possession and so we can prove that it was not a move to avoid bayv it was a forced move that we done earlier than planned due to threats and violence from agent! I am not letting them win this one! Where do I go now to take complaint further???

I would advise you to take a step back, think things through, and then write a full letter of complaint - detailing everything - and send it directly to the CEO Graham Clarke. Having done that, and depending upon his reply (if any) I would register your complaint with Consumer Direct - who may refer your complaint to the FSO.

I still think you would be on a far better standing if you made their goods available to them, or returned them yourself.

I hope you finally reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Cheers

Lefty

PS - keep your eye on the annoucements in this forum. A certain BBC researcher is looking for stories just like yours. ;)

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

Who's the fso??

Sorry, slight typo there... I meant FOS... Financial Ombudsman Service

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

;)

Linda has a care of address for us, its a friend who's another bayv customer so she's going to use that for correspondence. How can these people get away with threatening people and intimidating people also its alarming that linda is not prepared for me to record any meeting I have with bayv to make a statement, what have they got to hide! They want to gain access so they can forcefully recover goods in my opinion the joke is I could pay them now via debit card as I'm not withholding payment, linda hasn't asked for it

Linda has a care of address for us, its a friend who's another bayv customer so she's going to use that for correspondence. How can these people get away with threatening people and intimidating people also its alarming that linda is not prepared for me to record any meeting I have with bayv to make a statement, what have they got to hide! They want to gain access so they can forcefully recover goods in my opinion the joke is I could pay them now via debit card as I'm not withholding payment, linda hasn't asked for it

BAYV cannot force entry under ANY circumstances to re-possess their goods. They can apply to the county court for a RETURN ORDER which will order YOU to either RETURN the goods to BAYV, or make the goods AVAILABLE to them for collection. If you choose not to comply with the county court RETURN ORDER, then the court will deal with it as it sees fit. A RETURN ORDER does NOT give BAYV the right to forcibly enter your home.

However, as stated previously, I would be inclined to keep the law on my side, return the goods voluntarily, and then persue BAYV through the correct and legal channels open to you.

Just my advice. You don't have to take it. ;)

Cheers

Lefty

;)

buy as you view have been online today, commented on most threads that needed attention! Thanks buy as you view shows great customer service yet again

In all fairness to BAYV, they DID have a good go at catching up on threads today. However, at around the time BAYV were posting CAG was being subjected to server outage problems, and many members were unable to access the site. This could possibly explain why this thread was not updated.

Cheers

Lefty

;)

Well some good news today, consumer direct are concerned by some of the issues raised and a member of my local trading standards will be in touch within 48 hours there transferring the case! I have been asked to avoid contact with bayv until I have had communication with trading standards officer, also sent and official compliant off to the office of fair trading today and the information commisioner with regards to an ex member of there staff working for another company turning up at my house with all my personal details!!!

This company needs to be seen for what they really are!!! EXPOSURE