Court Order on Reposession - Advice Needed please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4920 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. I recently recieved a court order from local county court regarding a 'Return of goods following termination'. The hearings December 10 but im slightly confused by what to do next.

I got a Ford Focus on HP through Blackhorse Finance (£200dep,£236 per month over 48 motnhs. in May 2009, made regular payments, but at some point around november time i had issues with Direct debits out of my Lloyds TSB Bank account (Blackhorse = Lloyds) and for months in a row charging me over £200 a month in bank charges alone. At Point just after this i was struggling to afford the repayments as the £200 for the car repayments were being taken in bank charges therefore i missed a couple of months until the point they finally told me they could send me a payment book that i could pay cash in at local lloyds bank, so i started that. My last payment was in April 2009, which was also the point where due to having two babies on the way i moved out and moved into my own home with my partner, and therefore was struggling to make repayments since then, as rent and bills added up in my ougoings, all i recieved were letters syaing i revieced a £20 collection activity fee every month apart from one visit from Anglia on 1 June asking for the car back there was nothing else. Recently days before i recieved the court order i did recieve a notice of termination. This INCORRECTLY stated i had paid more than a third of the payments and that they would have to go for a court order in order to reclaim the vehicle. However i know that i have not made a third of the payments, so is this a technicality i could use to my advantage?? In addition to that, i am currently moving back away from my partner so would be able to make increased monthly payments of £300 per month (£300*36 = £10800) over 36 months and that would pay off the arrears outstanding in a period of time similar that the original agreement finished.

Advice on my next step pleasE??? greatfully appreciated