CityRedGirl WON PPI REFUND *

cityredgirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello guys , been away from here for a while to be honest i lost a bit of faith in the whole thing as i wasnt getting anywhere slowly.

Anyhow today i recieve a letter from The FOS and Welcome informing me my PPI Complaint has been upheld and is justified . They have offered me £928.69 which is my PPI refund plus 8% interest.

It states that total compensation offered is £928.69

as your existing loan agreement has expired(Passed the date by which it should have been repaid) My offer is to apply the compensation as follows:

£928.69 to be used as a payment to your existing loan.

The figures quoted are correct at time of printing

The Date of offer is 10/9/10

Its states , Please respond to this letter by letting me know whether you accept or reject my final decision and my offer of compensation. I enclose an Acceptance form for you to do this , together with a pre-paid envelope . My offer will remain open for 14 days. If you do not respond within this time i will consider the matter closed and will take no further action unless i hear from either you or you.

Now heres my gripe , I recieved this letter TODAY 29/9/10 The envelope it was delivered was franked 2cnd class with NO Postal date or sender address. And guess what the 14 day date has expired. As i got home after6pmm the office was closed to discuss this matter. There was also No Pre paid envelope enclosed . I will be returning my letter of acceptance via signed delivery tomorrow after i have made a phonecall to welcome and the FOS.

The thing is i know my account will then be settled barring a payment of £80 BUT i think they have got off scott free as i have paid nearly £5000 back for a £2000 loan. Im going to accept but a financial benefit will not really be felt by me.

Thank you to everybody who has been a help to me and any further advice on this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks CRG x

Edited by cityredgirl
Spelling Mistake

Hello guys , been away from here for a while to be honest i lost a bit of faith in the whole thing as i wasnt getting anywhere slowly.

Anyhow today i recieve a letter from The FOS and Welcome informing me my PPI Complaint has been upheld and is justified . They have offered me £928.69 which is my PPI refund plus 8% interest.

It states that total compensation offered is £928.69

as your existing loan agreement has expired(Passed the date by which it should have been repaid) My offer is to apply the compensation as follows:

£928.69 to be used as a payment to your existing loan.

The figures quoted are correct at time of printing

The Date of offer is 10/9/10

Its states , Please respond to this letter by letting me know whether you accept or reject my final decision and my offer of compensation. I enclose an Acceptance form for you to do this , together with a pre-paid envelope . My offer will remain open for 14 days. If you do not respond within this time i will consider the matter closed and will take no further action unless i hear from either you or you.

Now heres my gripe , I recieved this letter TODAY 29/9/10 The envelope it was delivered was franked 2cnd class with NO Postal date or sender address. And guess what the 14 day date has expired. As i got home after6pmm the office was closed to discuss this matter. There was also No Pre paid envelope enclosed . I will be returning my letter of acceptance via signed delivery tomorrow after i have made a phonecall to welcome and the FOS.

The thing is i know my account will then be settled barring a payment of £80 BUT i think they have got off scott free as i have paid nearly £5000 back for a £2000 loan. Im going to accept but a financial benefit will not really be felt by me.

Thank you to everybody who has been a help to me and any further advice on this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks CRG x

WELL DONE.

Am sure if you contact them explaining they will be sympathetic - they have no legs to stand on realy

I had something similar but will be turning mine down - for other reasons.

I don't want it to effect other claims i have against them for same agreeements, and some of the figures are dubious.

But well done for you.

WELL DONE.

Am sure if you contact them explaining they will be sympathetic - they have no legs to stand on realy

I had something similar but will be turning mine down - for other reasons.

I don't want it to effect other claims i have against them for same agreeements, and some of the figures are dubious.

But well done for you.

Many thanks and good luck with you claim