phew from us as well

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There was a notice about the site going down at 10 for an hour or so.:-)

Didn't help that it actually went down at 9:x

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

The hosting company said that it would take an hour and that it would start at 10.00

Then they started at 9.00 and it took three hours. We got a message at 12 that it was done but we still didn't get back on line for another hour because they forgot to disconnect the old server from the IP address!!

So eventually we were back up at 1.00 - 4 hours!!!!!

Anyway, that is the major stuff now.

There will be further cosmetic changes over the next few weeks and several enhancements which should make the site easier to get round for new people.

However there shouldn't be anything more which affects our online time. We have a bigger, faster server so that we should be able to deal more easily with more people online.

By the way, the improvements we are making are as a result of the ads which we have put up. they are working well enough that we can pay our bills, afford more powerful server and also fund one or two projects which will be announced in the next couple of months - so it is all due to the people who ultimately pay us for hosting their ads:- those nice finance companies and the rest of them!

T

By the way, the improvements we are making are as a result of the ads which we have put up. they are working well enough that we can pay our bills, afford more powerful server and also fund one or two projects which will be announced in the next couple of months - so it is all due to the people who ultimately pay us for hosting their ads:- those nice finance companies and the rest of them!

The irony isn't lost on me either.:-D

Personally I have no problem with those ads and so long as they keep the best site on the web going (too creepy:razz:) I'm up for it

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE