shall I give myself more time

12break3
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

4 years ago I managed to get a suspended order, possible due to the judge seeing my illness. Well, it's happening again. I was very wet behind the ear's having never gone to court and I have found 'what I would call serious, it appears from the paperwork, from all of there misdemenours, our house nearly went for repo. for £500. I ask this for 'time allowed to show judge' or is it 3 years?

There solicitor during court hearing said twice said some charges had been returned as a 'gesture of goodwill ' and indeed they had offered a very favourable interest rate as' another gesture of good will' (Stories) I paid for the new discounted rate and when I had all the evidence, (which they were really ****ed off about) you can't pay for something then not get it, took nearly a year to sort out, so made a complaint to the FSA which at the time I thought they were really taking seriously. But they began legal action and 'clobbered' me for the lot which was £5000.00. I have all the paperwork to show this eventually not including interest of 8% then dropped to a measly £500. How do they keep getting away with it the repo made me really poorly.

You r probably wondering why I have let it happen again. I assure everyone, that once bitten twice shy, I gave them written notice six week's proir for the discounted rate. 12 emails confirming this. Then took a ' lump sum' too in order for me to get this 'discounted rate'. I have copies of the originals of the new rate. I then began chasing them about the sudden missing document, and they have lied for another twelve months again with repo again with the FSA going der.

I actually pay lump sum's I wont do direct debt with this company anymore. However, today even that is a proplem, because I have no online access and no access via the phone, so making a payment I have to go into the branch. However ... on paying, if I don't come up with the correct instructions to do a simple transaction .... the monies go into another account. This needs to ben shown to the judge as well, shall I video and give a copy to him and the other solicitor.

This 'lovely man' (NOT) has been three times, while my hubby is away, he told me he was merely ' a link between the customer and the bank' which was a new service. He then said I will some in a couple of day's to get some money (3 time's he told me he wasn't from a debt collection company) I did take a large lump sum into the bank, rather than pay him but this money has gone a stray also, because I hadn't got the details of the 'building society' sorting code and correct account number when actually doing a bank transfer This causes them so much mayhem 'why can't they get there stupid heads around' such a simply transaction.

I may call him back and video him he started to look rather hot under the collor, when I said, You see I have this illness and my husband is away and I cant use the banks phone line or access the internet. So I have copied all this stuff, He has written my illness and the fact that my mom had recently died with the same illness. The court date is nearly one year to the date of mom's death if that rings any bells.

I think I need to give myself time, do I come up with the skeleton arguement, for the seven minutes. How do I get the judge to see what they have done or indeed is there no argument 'because' of time and 'gesture of good will' crap!!

Edited by 12break3

12break3

A little relunctant to mention there names this Friday is the date. I have a number of option's for N44 as my illness may means I may not be able to walk there. They r aware of my illness, which has declined over the years.

I rang the bank concerned yesterday as I want to pay them half of the money now and the rest later when the money comes in a couple of weeks time(which they know!!) a little amount from Probate.

However, I cannot access my current account online, or by phone to make any transfers due to not having correct details. Which to be fair, I simply haven't been able to remember passwords etc. I have tried to explain 'which is difficult' , because I do have a few passwords, that have come thru while my mum was dying for eight months with the funeral arrangment too.

This was 'beyond my control' and as and when so needed I have had to nipped into the branch but regular errors started to imerge as i haven't been able to do this myself online. The cashier's tranfer money from 'current' to 'mortgage account' which has 'two accounts' in one . £7000.00 went astray most recently and this is such a 'simple preceedure' but it causes them much 'brain ache'.

I have had this account for 20 years and my parents/grandparent like-wise. I was left in a position when the last 'suspended order' meant strict deadline's . I travelled ten miles to the building society with £1000 in cash. When I got there I was told, that they couldn't take the money due to take over and no cash tills. Hello!!! your order?? heres there money!!!! no we can't take it!!!! (What, shall I take it to the Judge??)

I took the initiative to instruct them, that fortunately I banked with the other bank that had just took them over, this 'cash' could have been from this current account that I hiked ten miles to do to put the blikin money back in!! So, I then said, now what do we do?? Give you the money, now what. Giving them the initiate to get them out of there own crap, lets do a bank transfer, well couldn't do that either cause they didn't have there 'correct bank account nor sort code. Can't take cash, or do bank transfer the only way I could get this money through was to set up a direct debit with the idiots 'who said' there is no other way.

I don't do standing orders or direct debit with my mortgage as to previous history with being refused/charges the the strict court dates where the money has to be in the account by close of that day. So, direct debit had to be set up, as any cash or bank transfer weren't available and nothing was in place for future payment. Which then bounced, because I didn't transfer the money on time which was bloody typical.

I have been here when I was probably one of the very first people to be effected by the subprime industry, as new cager's nobody really understood the severity I just had to tell my story by which time my illness was taking hold.

Edited by 12break3

12break3

Having gone thru five years ago subprime litigations with Paragon/Mortgage Trust who are unregulated I am still here to tell the story but bearly and luckily for the grace of god my husband and I stayed together with our two kids who are now sitting A levels, we also have 'our home .... with the two dogs'

The FSA are beginning to get there act together very late in the day 'probably because of CAG and other's' There were financially contraints that we have incurred but with the help of this site I have 'thru the skin of my teeth' managed to survive.

So, they are over and done with It's my standard variable morgage on my main residence with one of those REALLY NICE BANKS/BUILDING SOCIETIES. How my opinion has changed like many a bit like questioning a Doctor, this site has certainly opened the floodgates.

Hello, can anyone help please

Edited by 12break3

12break3