Adthemadlad has been refunded?

adthemadlad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just recieved my letter today after sending my money claim on the 16/08/06. It states:

"I'm writing to you, following your recent correspondence to Charles Bacon...

...I'm now able to confirm that we've refunded £268.98 and credited £50.00 to your account to cover your costs.

Please be aware that the amount we've credited to your account is less than the amount you have requested on your claim. We have thoroughly investegated and calculated...bla bla... and arrived at this figure."

It goes on.

Now the amount i was claiming in total was £500 including my court costs, they're offering just over £300. They've said it has re-credited but it hasn't arrived in my account yet which is still £160 overdrawn with no overdraft(all from their charges!!). It will probably attract another £20 pound charge soon!

What do you reckon i should do then guys?:confused:

Don't accept it, go for all your money. This seems to be happening quite a lot lately.

Check out page 5 of my thread, Youngs vs Nationwide http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/14105-hi-new-ish-young-5.html it has happened to me as well. I drafted a letter to send to them. You may want to send one as well? See what you think.

Hope this helps.

Nationwide - WON

Lloyds - £4,664.25 + costs

Data Protection Act Letter sent 29/06/06

Information received 28/07/06

Preliminary Letter sent 14/08/06

Reply Rec'd 19/08/06

LBA sent 29/08/06

Filed with MCOL 26/04/07

Defence filed and AQ disposed with 15/05/07

AQ from local Court received 21/06/07

Request for more info received 30/06/07 - Reply sent 02/07/07

AQ Filed 03/07/07

Prelim Hearing 17/08/07

Abbey - £1,611.20 excl 8% + costs

Data Protection Act Letter sent 18/07/06 - 40 days up 29th August

Reply Rec'd 26/07/06 - microfiche argument.

Microfiche letter sent rec del 27/07/06

Complete transaction list Rec'd 23/09/06

Prelim letter sent 25/09/06

LBA sent 20/10/06

Barclaycard - £758.53 excl 8%

Data Protection Act Letter sent 22/06/07

Prelim letter sent 20/03/08

Reply rec'd 09/04/08 - offering £296

Rejection & LBA letter sent 18/04/08

This is getting ridiculous. This is EVERY claim at the moment. Will have a think about this but definitely do not settle for less than the full amount.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

The money has just arrived in my account today. It was less than what nationwide said the would re-credit me. What are they playing at???

Im stuck here i do you think a letter to Charlie Rashers would be in order?

Is it not just a waiting game? You have a court date, so just wait them out. Easy to say i know. Bet they had good nights sleep when they took the cash from you should do the same. they are being taken to court not you. Go have a pint and drink to the cash you will soon be getting.

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

Really guys? I suppose. The fact is i have to get in touch with the court and say if the matter is settled(dont i?). Untill then the case is still open and the court still see the matter as unsettled. Am i right? Nationwide probably think i will do this as well now they have refunded part of this amount.

So just sit back and chill is the advise here then. No more letters!?

I have just recieved another letter from Member account servicing at nationwide and they have just notified me that my accounts are to be closed on the 25th of september.

They obviously dont communicate with the other departments as they've asked for the overdraft to be settled but its already has been settled with the partial refund i recieved.

What shall i do? Just clear the account and say the amount they settled wasn't enough and write a letter?

Its the standard closing of account letter, i got it and i didn't even have an overdraft!!! then they sent me a new cashpoint card cos mine run out this month! lmao, then closed my account! dont stop court action until they pay it all ok?