Ell-en please help urgent eviction on 9th April

joby73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I seriously need help, I have been with capstone mortgages since 2004 and had nothing but problems with them, Basicly i am getting took to court for eviction for the 6th time in 4 years. I have arrears of just over £4000 with them every time i have been to court the judge has ordered me to keep paying my monthly mortgage payment plus 78 off the arrears every month. But i fear this time it is going to go there way. My arrears are constantly going up due to there solicitor fees /court fees every time i go to court and there 115 managment fee added on every month which out weighs my 78 off the arrears. To cut a long story short capstone are saying they only recieved part payment in nov2009 which is wrong they say there is a short fall of £155 missing in dec 2009 they failed to take my dd as normal so i had to change bank and set up a new dd with a differant bank, then they kept applying to the wrong bank for my monthly payment after numerous fone calls to them they claimed we hadnt changed details with them so jan, feb, and march this year they have applyed to the wrong bank again leaving me to pick up there pieces and arrange alternative payment arrangments now they have cancelled all methods of payment and given me an eviction date for the 9th april unless i can clear all the arrears in one lump sum of which there is no chance they lost my march and feb payments and added more charges i have proof i have paid them but they claim they found them yesterday. i intend to put in another N244link3.gif for the 6th time but basicly now i have given up i dont no what to say in my defence i have a 1 year old baby with a severe sight problem who may end up classed disabled in august and 2 other children please can someone help me. half of the arrears are charges i dont no what to do anymore i cant cope with there daily harrassing fone calls either

hi

you need to send a SAR notice to craps make sure you send it registered or recorded dilivery ,when you eventually get sight of the contract post it on here but remove all personal data that can identify you...

i would nt do the n244 just yet ,unless they start trying to put more pressure on you ,also send the the letter from here entitled harrassment by phone,this ensures that all future correspondance is by mail only make yourself a file in chrono order,if you have the proof send craps the photo copies of proof and just wait till they respond to the sar ok